Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14444423 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35775 on: August 02, 2013, 02:15:43 am »

How did you accidentally tell her?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #35776 on: August 02, 2013, 02:15:45 am »

I just accidentally told the girl that I have feelings for that I had feelings for her over the internet. Her response was that she wasn't sure how to respond to it. I don't know how I feel about that right now.
I was once in more or less the same situation. It went well for me, so I think it stands to reason that you've got more than just a chance. Good luck!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #35777 on: August 02, 2013, 02:20:07 am »

It went perfectly neutrally for me, hehe.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35778 on: August 02, 2013, 03:29:37 am »

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35779 on: August 02, 2013, 04:43:07 am »

So I read a Calvin and Hobbes discussion that was basically all about the baby raccoon, one of the other topics was a fanfic where Calvin grows up and becomes Tyler Durden.

My mind...

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35780 on: August 02, 2013, 04:54:06 am »

I thought Calvin eventually moved into the big city, grew out of Hobbes and became incredibly cynical. Also his head took the shape of a football for unknown reasons.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35781 on: August 02, 2013, 06:34:24 am »

I just found this on Wikipedia. This is so fucking stupid and weird and... urgh. I cannot into expression.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35782 on: August 02, 2013, 07:53:34 am »

He's too dumb to realize nobody really cares a lot about his existence and the minor annoyance he insists on being.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35783 on: August 02, 2013, 08:26:08 am »

Power went out last night, so I went out back to sit with the cat and watch transformers explode while I wait for power to come back.

The neighbor was significantly less chill.  I could hear him clearly on the phone with Florida Power and Light, cussing out the operator hard, screaming everything, and clearly getting hung up on repeatedly due to his behavior for at least half an hour.  He even went out into the street a few times to give the "FPL Sucks" Message to the people as loud as he could.

I felt really sorry for the operators, and anyone trying to sleep (it was midnight), but it was kind of funny listening to this guy pop a gasket.

P.S. It should also be noted that we get very good service with FPL here.  We are on the same power block as a fire station, and we usually don't lose power in anything less than a hurricane.  Last night was unusual, as the whole city county apparently lost power.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 08:35:35 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35784 on: August 02, 2013, 08:43:51 am »

I just accidentally told the girl that I have feelings for that I had feelings for her over the internet. Her response was that she wasn't sure how to respond to it. I don't know how I feel about that right now.
It is my professional opinion, as a giver of advice, that you contact this fine young lady and tell her, in no uncertain terms, that the proper way to respond to your feelings is "head down, ass up".

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35785 on: August 02, 2013, 08:48:43 am »

It is my professional opinion, as a giver of advice, that you contact this fine young lady and tell her, in no uncertain terms, that the proper way to respond to your feelings is "head down, ass up".

She wasn't sure how to respond? Speaking from experience, 'not sure how to respond' means 'nope!'

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35786 on: August 02, 2013, 09:55:03 am »

She wasn't sure how to respond? Speaking from experience, 'not sure how to respond' means 'nope!'

As someone who had to respond like that to someone, it's more that you didn't signal your interest well enough and thus she didn't even consider the possibility before. It's not a 'no', but it tends to go 'no'-wards by default.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35787 on: August 02, 2013, 10:52:33 am »

Your best bet would be to meet with her in person and tell her your feelings again. This way, she knows you mean it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35788 on: August 02, 2013, 11:03:36 am »

I think I need to get some more sleep instead of sleeping for like five hours like I did last night because god damn I hate these sleep-deprived hallucinations. There is no way in hell there are that many werewolves in my apartment.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #35789 on: August 02, 2013, 11:04:47 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian
Pages: 1 ... 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 ... 11040