Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2272 2273 [2274] 2275 2276 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14489236 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #34095 on: June 21, 2013, 08:35:39 pm »

PRC says too many students are cheating in one school, bring in 54 external invigilators with metal detectors and frisk searching to combat the cheating.

Riots ensued.
And that's why the SAT is no longer provided in China.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34096 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:39 pm »

I could just mean he doesn't know how to use it.
YES.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34097 on: June 21, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »

... ah. Would you... like to learn how? Better than even odds someone could walk you through it. S'only a few variations on the theme of alarm clock controls, really...

S'generally not that complicated. Unless maybe you're missing fingers, then it might get tricky depending on the model of the clock.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34098 on: June 21, 2013, 08:56:41 pm »

... ah. Would you... like to learn how? Better than even odds someone could walk you through it. S'only a few variations on the theme of alarm clock controls, really...

S'generally not that complicated. Unless maybe you're missing fingers, then it might get tricky depending on the model of the clock.
Yes, obviously I am missing my fingers and have to type with my nose.
My tumblr.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34099 on: June 21, 2013, 08:58:33 pm »

Might need to use yer toes too if it's one of those ones you have to hold down one button and press another to adjust the time, then. Remember to stretch appropriately before bending self into Clocktric Yoga poses.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34100 on: June 21, 2013, 09:32:36 pm »

I can buy a ww2 British Brodie helmet for 60$. That's a hell of a lot cheaper than i was expecting.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34101 on: June 21, 2013, 10:51:21 pm »

My Phone, is just, indestructible. It's a fact, it's a fact, like "the sky is blue". The cheaper a phone is, the less functional, the sturdier it is. I dropped my phone in the damn toilet today (before I did anything thankfully) and it came on fine. I've had it go through Washers and Dryers before, so I wasn't surprised. Now, what happens if you drop a Smart Phone in the toilet?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34102 on: June 21, 2013, 10:52:11 pm »

My Phone, is just, indestructible. It's a fact, it's a fact, like "the sky is blue". The cheaper a phone is, the less functional, the sturdier it is. I dropped my phone in the damn toilet today (before I did anything thankfully) and it came on fine. I've had it go through Washers and Dryers before, so I wasn't surprised. Now, what happens if you drop a Smart Phone in the toilet?
It shatters before you even let go.
My tumblr.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34103 on: June 21, 2013, 10:58:18 pm »

It explodes violently the second it leaves your bioelectric field, shattering the toilet and filling your body with shrapnel. That's DRM for you.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34104 on: June 21, 2013, 11:00:57 pm »

It explodes violently the second it leaves your bioelectric field, shattering the toilet and filling your body with shrapnel. That's DRM for you.
Not to mention stealing your spouse, running over your dog, loading everything else you own with viruses (yes, even your couch has a Trojan), changing your passwords, and alerting the authorities of things you didn't do.
My tumblr.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34105 on: June 21, 2013, 11:02:06 pm »

Not to mention stealing your spouse, running over your dog, loading everything else you own with viruses (yes, even your couch has a Trojan), changing your passwords, and alerting the authorities of things you didn't do.
God, smart phones are such assholes.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34106 on: June 21, 2013, 11:05:31 pm »

Well, in my case my phone is like a old beat up dog. It takes a licking and keeps on kicking, and is fiercely loyal.

My Couch would have a Trojan? A new Trojan, or a used Trojan?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #34107 on: June 21, 2013, 11:08:02 pm »

Well, in my case my phone is like a old beat up dog. It takes a licking and keeps on kicking, and is fiercely loyal.

My Couch would have a Trojan? A new Trojan, or a used Trojan?

Both.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #34108 on: June 21, 2013, 11:11:33 pm »

My sister had a smartphone. When she came home she forgot to sacrifice another child to it so it released the Trojans. I woke up to a Sunday morning seeing that the entire kitchen was sealed off by a giant wall manned by Phrygians. I was so freaking pissed, it took a bloody decade to get them out.
All because of that damned smartphone.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34109 on: June 21, 2013, 11:13:47 pm »

I could just mean he doesn't know how to use it.
YES.
What kind of clock is this? Pics if possible, pl0x.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 2272 2273 [2274] 2275 2276 ... 11037