Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14460176 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32910 on: May 30, 2013, 06:03:56 pm »

Yet another Harry Potter is preaching satanism website
The WTF is that it goes from something that you'd find in a well written English essay to "A phoenix, favourite symbol of Freemasons like Hilary Clinton."
I ... this website. This website. No. Will fix. Must fix. No. Website is illogical. Must fix. Must fix. Must fix...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32911 on: May 30, 2013, 06:06:33 pm »

In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle.
What do they think he is? A flapper girl from the 1930s?
I've never read or watched Harry Potter but Harry trying to tempt an angel with his nude ankle is almost enough to make me.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32912 on: May 30, 2013, 06:09:23 pm »

In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle.
I've never read or watched Harry Potter but Harry trying to tempt an angel with his nude ankle is almost enough to make me.
Said angel is a douchebag pseudoNazi elitist douche and the ankle thing referenced is Harry taking his sock off, I think.
I find it funny how Dobby represents 'the evils of stem-cell research'.
Sig! Onol

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32913 on: May 30, 2013, 06:18:58 pm »

The Internation Olympic Commitee is considering not having wrestling in the 2020 games. It was removed three months ago, but it made it onto a shortlist along with baseball/softball and squash to be put back in. That list of three was cut down from a list of eight, beating down things such as karate(they have judo in, so it kinda makes sense), wushu(same idea), wakeboarding, and rollersports.

WTF/rage because they're thinking of taking out what is essentially the iconic sport of the Olympic Games. WTF/happy because high-level people in several countries, including Iran, the US, and Russia(in particular, Putin) have stepped up for wrestling. WTF/WTF because it seems that Iran, the US, and Russia, usually bitter enemies at every turn, all agree that they would really like to watch men in skintight clothes grab each other.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #32914 on: May 30, 2013, 06:19:02 pm »

I didn't get past the part about Voldemort being the trinity before my brain died.
Kinda' belated response, but I can actually see that, especially post resurrection. Bone of the father, is the son, was a spirit. Is rockin' the trinity a bit with that, sure.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32915 on: May 30, 2013, 06:20:07 pm »

Said angel is a douchebag pseudoNazi elitist douche and the ankle thing referenced is Harry taking his sock off, I think.
I find it funny how Dobby represents 'the evils of stem-cell research'.
My favorite parts are Vatican "forsaking Christ and siding with those who pull us into damnation" and "The phoenix, favorite symbols of freemasons like Hilary Clinton."
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32916 on: May 30, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »

I'm not against it Akura, but when has wrestling been iconic of the olympics?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32917 on: May 30, 2013, 06:23:36 pm »

ANCIENT GREECE MAH BOI
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32918 on: May 30, 2013, 06:24:56 pm »

It was one of the original sports! On par with the dashes.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #32919 on: May 30, 2013, 06:27:24 pm »

Harry Potter, bearing the mark of the beast on his front, rejects it and it falls into his hands.
Conveniently forgetting that he got it when Voldemort tried to kill him for... no reason whatsoever.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32920 on: May 30, 2013, 06:27:59 pm »

There's a reason it's called "Greco-Roman wrestling" o-o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32921 on: May 30, 2013, 06:29:40 pm »

Harry Potter, bearing the mark of the beast on his front, rejects it and it falls into his hands.
Conveniently forgetting that he got it when Voldemort tried to kill him for... no reason whatsoever.
Half-heard and misinterpereted prophecy?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32922 on: May 30, 2013, 06:32:15 pm »

Well according to this person Harry is the son of the devil and Voldemort is god. 'cause, you know that makes SO much more sense.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #32923 on: May 30, 2013, 06:32:49 pm »

Yeah, something like that. And yeah, it was, if a little bonkers, fairly well-written until
In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle. In this way the Harry Potter books contribute to the hidden gay agenda.

I know it was quoted earlier, but they forgot the best part! I'd love to take the argument apart piece by piece, but I'm not going to bother.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #32924 on: May 30, 2013, 06:38:55 pm »

Where in the book does Harry show off his ankle to an angry angel? I don't remember that at all.

Edit: I just read the first two paragraphs. Not to offend this poor guy, but this is hilarious.

Also, removed a stupid question. I misread some of the posts.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:41:21 pm by Knight of Fools »
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 ... 11040