Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461078 times)

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32880 on: May 30, 2013, 04:43:40 am »

You've been marked. I'm so sorry.

* da_nang sets up decorations of the darkest nature, chanting incomprehensible words of darkness.

HAIL SITHIS
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32881 on: May 30, 2013, 05:23:30 am »

I found a dead bird. I think it may be my cat though.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32882 on: May 30, 2013, 05:34:02 am »

Yet another Harry Potter is preaching satanism website
The WTF is that it goes from something that you'd find in a well written English essay to "A phoenix, favourite symbol of Freemasons like Hilary Clinton." 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32883 on: May 30, 2013, 05:35:35 am »

The WTF is that it goes from something that you'd find in a well written English essay to "A phoenix, favourite symbol of Freemasons like Hilary Clinton."
COMIC SAAAAAANNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #32884 on: May 30, 2013, 05:42:43 am »

I thought his name was Nearly Headless Nick, not Nearly Headless Dick.

In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle. In this way the Harry Potter books contribute to the hidden gay agenda. When this temptation is refused, he has a malignant house spirit who embodies all the evils of stem-cell research curse the angel down.
Ahahaha xD I can't believe that author is serious about this.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32885 on: May 30, 2013, 06:05:34 am »

Lucius Malfoy (meaning of bad/wrong faith, again this is misleading!), a respectably dressed family man with the pale hair and ethereal looks of an Angel, representing the Angel Gabriel of the Annunciation-
whatthefuckamireading.jpeg

The worst part is that I am actually leaning towards this being real, it is certainly in line with the NWO believers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32886 on: May 30, 2013, 06:06:55 am »

In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle.
What do they think he is? A flapper girl from the 1930s?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32887 on: May 30, 2013, 06:12:32 am »

The worst part is that I am actually leaning towards this being real, it is certainly in line with the NWO believers.
I'm at least 80% sure it is fake.
Yes, my measurements for certainty are just that accurate. You could say at least 100% accurate.

EDIT: In unrelated news, apparently VGCats has updated. Whats next, Dungeon Keeper 3?

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32888 on: May 30, 2013, 06:18:51 am »

Lucius Malfoy (meaning of bad/wrong faith, again this is misleading!), a respectably dressed family man with the pale hair and ethereal looks of an Angel, representing the Angel Gabriel of the Annunciation-
whatthefuckamireading.jpeg
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #32889 on: May 30, 2013, 06:50:34 am »

Ahh, the Argonian Maid! For those with impeccable and eclectic taste.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32890 on: May 30, 2013, 09:06:19 am »

COMIC SAAAAAANNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
The comic sans is the only font that can resist the devil that is Times New Roman.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #32891 on: May 30, 2013, 10:32:36 am »

Why did Zoroastrianism lose in Iran D:
It's such a fun little religion:
"According to Dēnkard 3.80, the three kinds of “linkage” (ham-paywandīh) achieved in xwēdōdah are “father and daughter,” “son and birth-mother” (burdār), and “brother and sister” (ed. Dresden, p. [53]; ed. Madan, p. 73; tr. de Menasce, pp. 85-86). "
(...)
"The best xwēdōdah is that by which a son sires a son-brother with his birth mother, because, having come from her body, he is nearer to his origin; thus offspring from siblings with the same parents is more valuable than when the parents are different"

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32892 on: May 30, 2013, 10:38:35 am »

I think that little snippet answers your question.

Inbreeding.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32893 on: May 30, 2013, 10:50:25 am »

Don't worry, with The Old Gods out you can make sure Zoroastrianism extinguishes all branches of both Christianity and Islam, followed by conquering the world.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32894 on: May 30, 2013, 12:16:20 pm »

Shoplifters: Watching the Videos~
"Hello sportsfans and welcome once again to the Wal-Mart Shoplifting invitational. Today we have Bob competing yet again. For those of you unfamiliar with Bob the Legend he has a MER, that's magistrate explosion rate of 24. Impressive! And, over half of those are juvenile court.

And now on to the main event, we all know Bob has no ability and certainly no willingness to pay for anything, despite being completely able bodied. Bob is strolling by the electronics department, but it appears everything he wants there has been placed in a protective case.

And now it seems Bob is moving on to housewares and snackfood. He might be ... he could be... yes, he is shoving merchandise down the front and sides of his pants with no intention of paying for it. What a pro.

Well it appears Bob has what he wants and is probably going to ... what's this ...? It seems Bob has taken a detour to the Snackwell's Devil's Food Cake Cookie TM sample table.....

He has the cookie on the toothpick, thanks the store employee and walks away. Classy!
It seems Bob has decided to make his way to the exit now. The question on everybody's mind is, "Will Bob get away with it yet again."

Bob seems confident, he's strolling right through that anti shoplifting device NO! Wait, O no. Ladies and gentlemen, the device is beeping! Bob seems panicked, the security guard is stretching and yawning awake....

I'm not sure he can ... Wow! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a runner!

And the security guard is hot on Bob's heels. Bob appears to fall, but beautifully recovers.

He trips! Bob trips in the parking lot! I repeat we have a Bob down, We have Bob down! Bob down! O no, ladies and gentlemen, it appears all of the stolen items Bob shoved down the front of his pants, which probably tripped him in the first place are now squished.....
The security guard is laughing too hard to help him. Bob could probably get away just from that if he could get up, but no....
But finally it appears Bob is being "helped" back into the store security office to watch the instant replay from three different camera angles....

[throws hands up in the air after watching video tape].

You're going to jail Bob....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:18:22 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 ... 11040