Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14463085 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32850 on: May 29, 2013, 05:58:11 pm »

My parents constantly try to force my fiancee and I outside D:
Sounds like a mandate to go befoul the roof, to me.

Remember parents. Be careful what you wish for, and remember to post bail. It was your fault.
I think I'd make a good parent. My kids might turn out to be sociopaths but they'd be well mannered and highly competent. And if I ever had to post their bail I'd make them pay me back and give them a lecture about not getting caught.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32851 on: May 29, 2013, 06:01:23 pm »

I'd be a terrible father, in some ways. I think I'd concentrate more on making sure my kids have fun and good memories than worrying about their grades in school or making sure they brush their teeth.

Thankfully, that's not likely to be an issue for many years to come.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32852 on: May 29, 2013, 06:16:18 pm »

Hmm... So apparently now Old Anons are doxing the SJW Anons who are doxing the EDL. While this is going on the MDL has joined the SJW Anons and is attempting to Dox the Old Anons while Ddosing their meeting sites.

Soon: Doxes, doxes everywhere.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32853 on: May 29, 2013, 06:17:45 pm »

Hmm... So apparently now Old Anons are doxing the SJW Anons who are doxing the EDL. While this is going on the MDL has joined the SJW Anons and is attempting to Dox the Old Anons while Ddosing their meeting sites.

Too
Many
Acronyms

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32854 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:45 pm »

Too
Many
Acronyms
ikr

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #32855 on: May 29, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »

Too
Many
Acronyms
ikr
lol

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32856 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:25 pm »

Well lets see, my father one time drop one of those nanny programs on the family computer to manage me and my brother, he went to the proxyfox path i took linux usb. After he put in a login password i ran ophcrack to find it, once he upgraded to win7 i used NT4password to find it again.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32857 on: May 29, 2013, 08:47:26 pm »

Given that dinosaurs stopped moving about around 65,000,000 years ago, and mammoths finally stopped trying roughly 4500 years ago:
4500 * 14,444.4 is 65,000,000. Or, 4500 is 0.6% of 1% of 65,000,000. That is a fascinatingly tiny number.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32858 on: May 29, 2013, 09:05:09 pm »

Given that dinosaurs stopped moving about around 65,000,000 years ago, and mammoths finally stopped trying roughly 4500 years ago:
4500 * 14,444.4 is 65,000,000. Or, 4500 is 0.6% of 1% of 65,000,000. That is a fascinatingly tiny number.
Is... is that a kobold?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32859 on: May 29, 2013, 09:10:42 pm »

I would make a terrible parent for a human kid. Usually I spawn them and just leave them to go find a planet to eat or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #32860 on: May 29, 2013, 09:15:07 pm »

I would make an awesome parent. If i had a girl id name her alexander. And if i had a boy id name him alexandria. Just to screw with people. And they would probably call themselves alex. But still their true names would be the oppisite of the norm >:D

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32861 on: May 29, 2013, 09:33:21 pm »

AAA took 3 hours to get to me when my car broke down....

Tried to say I could only be towed a couple miles and basically drop me off to whatever feral horrors awaited.... I've had membership for several years and I've never used it. Then they tried to screw over the tow truck guy's pay too.... That's not happening.... Well, they give me a complimentary 100 mile limit tow and pay the poor son of a bitch.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32862 on: May 29, 2013, 10:50:45 pm »

AAA took 3 hours to get to me when my car broke down....

Tried to say I could only be towed a couple miles and basically drop me off to whatever feral horrors awaited.... I've had membership for several years and I've never used it. Then they tried to screw over the tow truck guy's pay too.... That's not happening.... Well, they give me a complimentary 100 mile limit tow and pay the poor son of a bitch.
AAA is fricking horrible nowadays, NSD or hell lots of the insurance companies are better tow coverages than fricking tripleAss

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32863 on: May 29, 2013, 11:12:17 pm »

It is really, really fucking hot in the office tonight.  It feels like it's about 80F in here.  All the women are really happy about it.  All the men are not.  I have serious trouble staying awake when sitting around in temperatures like this.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32864 on: May 29, 2013, 11:13:59 pm »

It is really, really fucking hot in the office tonight.  It feels like it's about 80F in here.  All the women are really happy about it.  All the men are not.  I have serious trouble staying awake when sitting around in temperatures like this.
Why is this?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 ... 11040