Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2187 2188 [2189] 2190 2191 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14463827 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32820 on: May 29, 2013, 06:31:54 am »

Edit: holy shit why is that so huge?
That's what sh...*gets shot*

EDIT: Yeah, sure, edit your comment so I would look like a total dumbass.
Oh, I only took that part out because the image wasn't gigantic anymore because I fixed it.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32821 on: May 29, 2013, 07:24:55 am »

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-my-optometrist-locked-me-in-an-exam-room-and-forced-me-to-pray-to-jesus?utm_medium=facebook

WTF America (well certain parts of you). The lenghts you go to justify your crazy image never cease to suprise me.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32822 on: May 29, 2013, 09:24:04 am »

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-my-optometrist-locked-me-in-an-exam-room-and-forced-me-to-pray-to-jesus?utm_medium=facebook

WTF America (well certain parts of you). The lenghts you go to justify your crazy image never cease to suprise me.
Not sure if parody site... Went to the home page; it didn't help.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32823 on: May 29, 2013, 09:25:21 am »

The day I get my sleep scheduled back to normal, I have what can only be described as a double feature nightmare. Still have a headache from it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32824 on: May 29, 2013, 09:34:44 am »

Funnily enough, I had two really weird dreams after getting my sleep schedule rearranged. One of them was being discovered to be up really, really late at night by my mother. Like 6am. That was a nasty one. Usually my nightmares tend to be less subtle. It ended just before she was about to give out to me, but I woke up feeling a sting of utter shame and embarrasement. Again, only ever felt really sad or scared after a nightmare. Never embarrassed. Weird as hell.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32825 on: May 29, 2013, 12:29:13 pm »

Read the entire article. I'm still not sure if it was serious or not. It had just enough details that it could be real, but it's just silly enough of a concept that it makes me start to doubt it. Then again, people have definitely done weirder things in the name of Jesus.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32826 on: May 29, 2013, 12:46:15 pm »

Read the entire article. I'm still not sure if it was serious or not. It had just enough details that it could be real, but it's just silly enough of a concept that it makes me start to doubt it. Then again, people have definitely done weirder things in the name of Jesus.
People have always done weirder things in the name of religion. Whether that name be Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, Xenu, Shiva, etc.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32827 on: May 29, 2013, 02:02:47 pm »

People have always done weirder things in the name of religion. Whether that name be Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, Xenu, Shiva, etc.
People have always done weirder things in all concepts.
Wether it's for science, comedy, evulz.. Even YOLO stands out more than most.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:51:38 pm by Ultimuh »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32828 on: May 29, 2013, 02:17:53 pm »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83045536/

I knew the problem was bad, but this ...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32829 on: May 29, 2013, 02:26:31 pm »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83045536/

I knew the problem was bad, but this ...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also that. Very wat.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:36:08 pm by Loud Whispers »

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32830 on: May 29, 2013, 02:34:28 pm »

Judge requires parital upfront payment of fines to accept plea, in this case a couple hundred dollars. Perhaps $300.... She's had 5 months to save this. Female client has her nails and hair "did...." does not have money for fine (granted had some unexpected financial strain but hair and nails did....).

She doesn't realize it, but being how I am, I know how much that costs....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32831 on: May 29, 2013, 03:19:07 pm »

The rain came.

So much water! So much thunder!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32832 on: May 29, 2013, 03:53:11 pm »

The rain came.

So much water! So much thunder!
Did spartacus win in some gladiatorial arena again?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32833 on: May 29, 2013, 04:16:52 pm »

I babysat today for a family friend.  I got to eat food and get paid, she got a free day.  Her son is grounded.  To his room . . .  With cable tv and a laptop w/wifi . . .and snacks.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #32834 on: May 29, 2013, 04:19:24 pm »

I babysat today for a family friend.  I got to eat food and get paid, she got a free day.  Her son is grounded.  To his room . . .  With cable tv and a laptop w/wifi . . .and snacks.
I just learned I was grounded for years.

Still am.
Pages: 1 ... 2187 2188 [2189] 2190 2191 ... 11040