Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2160 2161 [2162] 2163 2164 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479893 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32415 on: May 22, 2013, 09:44:00 am »

You guys can keep your cat inside? My cat just gets really, REALLY pissed when he wants to go outside but we won't let him/he can't because of weather.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32416 on: May 22, 2013, 10:14:40 am »

Reading up on the XBox One reveals today.

Do not understand what's supposed to be exciting about most of this stuff.
It's not suppose to make you excited, it's suppose to make you feel a deep sense of regret and despair. Or at least that's how I felt.
But seriously, like 1/3 of this announcement seems like it could be summarized as "You'll be able to watch tv more conveniently, because THAT IS THE FUTURE OF GAMING."
So basically the same thing they say at the very beginning of this, then?

Edit: actually this one is more relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOxdMQhDMIU
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 10:25:21 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #32417 on: May 22, 2013, 10:17:58 am »

My cats have always gone whereever they wanted to go. Often bringing a mouse or bird with them home, either to put in front of my bedroom door or to play with it for a while. Watching him play with a mouse if quite amusing, especially when he got older and the mouse actually had a fair chance of escaping him ^^

One got hit by a truck in his face once though. We couldn't find him afterwards and assumed he found himself a quiet spot to die or something but three days later he came back with his right eye facing the wrong way. A week later you could barely see he almost died :s

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32418 on: May 22, 2013, 10:26:14 am »

I honestly don't appreciate being lectured about any supposed wrongdoings of mine in allowing pets to remain outside whenever they please. Honestly, that felt kind of rude and condescending to me.

I honestly don't appreciate people being inconsiderate assholes or negligent pet owners. If you're letting pets "do whatever they want", especially if it's the sort of pet that comes with a built in urge to destroy, I'm gonna say you're both. You're the cat equivalent of people who take their dogs out to shit on people's sidewalks, or the guy who tosses his breakfast trash out the car window every morning.

If you don't want to be lectured on your wrongdoings, generally one might want to consider ceasing to engage in wrongdoings.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32419 on: May 22, 2013, 10:27:15 am »

Or not mentioning them in a public forum.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32420 on: May 22, 2013, 10:40:33 am »

You guys can keep your cat inside? My cat just gets really, REALLY pissed when he wants to go outside but we won't let him/he can't because of weather.
Cat shit
Cat shit everywhere
Though in fairness, I can kinda keep mine inside. Mostly.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #32421 on: May 22, 2013, 10:53:32 am »

Quote from: Really irritating person
Tbh they all should fuck of back to there country, they take our money, the take our jobs our homes the lot, they don't deserve to be here. This is why bmp + ukip should get in to help stop this! (they're talking about foreign people in Britain)

Quote from: Later in their conversation...
tbh I'm not a racist person

I tried to bold the bits in that which were inherently racist, but I would've just bolded the whole thing. -_-
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32422 on: May 22, 2013, 10:57:19 am »

Tbh they all should fuck of back to there country, they take our money, the take our jobs our homes the lot, they don't deserve to be here. This is why bmp + ukip should get in to help stop this! (they're talking about foreign people in Britain)

Quote from: Later in their conversation...
tbh I'm not a racist person

I tried to bold the bits in that which were inherently racist, but I would've just bolded the whole thing. -_-

xenophobic =/= racist
They're both pretty unproductive, though.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32423 on: May 22, 2013, 11:00:01 am »

BNP + UKIP should get in to help stop this!
xenophobic =/= racist
Nah, they're racist. That's what the BNP and UKIP are all about.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32424 on: May 22, 2013, 11:35:59 am »

xenophobic =/= racist
BNP, yeah they're racist and scary.

UKIP doesn't come off as overtly racist to me. I don't even live in the same hemisphere as their constituency so I can't comment on the value of their policies but they seem to match up mostly with libertarian lines. Dislike of large centralized government, entitlement programs, open immigration, and political correctness. Promotion of bluntness, common language laws, and localized government.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #32425 on: May 22, 2013, 11:40:29 am »

xenophobic =/= racist
BNP, yeah they're racist and scary.

UKIP doesn't come off as overtly racist to me. I don't even live in the same hemisphere as their constituency so I can't comment on the value of their policies but they seem to match up mostly with libertarian lines. Dislike of large centralized government, entitlement programs, open immigration, and political correctness. Promotion of bluntness, common language laws, and localized government.
That's true. A quick browse shows that two people have left the party thinking it too racist and the second word in it's description on the website is non-racist, which suggest people think it's racist but it probably isn't all that much.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32426 on: May 22, 2013, 11:44:33 am »

UKIP is pretty much the BNP but for people who don't want to be associated with the BNP.
What with that thing in the news recently about the UKIP MPs who got kicked out for being racist on social media and whathaveyou.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #32427 on: May 22, 2013, 12:20:28 pm »

my cats don't go out. when i got them i still lived in the city on the busyest street so i didnt want them to get run over.
now i live in the country and m cats still stay inside for 2 reasons,

1. they are super scared of all the noises outside without me there. (this includes wind in the trees)

2. we have lots of predatory birds (ie. owls, hawks, eagles ect.) that like to hang around and eat rabbits and my cats are about the same size and being the el wimpo's they are they wouldnt know how to defend themselves.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32428 on: May 22, 2013, 12:22:43 pm »

So, immigrants are rioting in Sweden. You know, that one country considered the most progressive in the world. What are they rioting against? Structural racism. Leftists are of course heating the fire despite being the one who made the country as progressive as it in the first place and pretty much are directly responsible for the things that are being rioted against by virtue of not reforming the system hard enough.

The ride just doesn't end, does it?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32429 on: May 22, 2013, 12:28:38 pm »

my cats don't go out. when i got them i still lived in the city on the busyest street so i didnt want them to get run over.
now i live in the country and m cats still stay inside for 2 reasons,

1. they are super scared of all the noises outside without me there. (this includes wind in the trees)

2. we have lots of predatory birds (ie. owls, hawks, eagles ect.) that like to hang around and eat rabbits and my cats are about the same size and being the el wimpo's they are they wouldnt know how to defend themselves.

Strap lasers to their foreheads.
Pages: 1 ... 2160 2161 [2162] 2163 2164 ... 11037