Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2090 2091 [2092] 2093 2094 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449838 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #31365 on: May 02, 2013, 12:17:42 pm »

The realization that the majority of people targeted as "terrorists" by the American government would be considered political dissidents in North Korea or China, many of which having done nothing more than attend peaceful protests. What has happened to the Land of the Free?
They also usually have names like Mohammed. Seriously, having that name on it's own seems to be a crime these days.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31366 on: May 02, 2013, 12:18:26 pm »

We got a warning in the class for the trading of these blue candy things.
It is certainly drugs.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31367 on: May 02, 2013, 12:19:28 pm »

It is certainly drugs.
We have been saying this for so long. I think miauw is in on the whole thing and just doesn't want to admit any involvement.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31368 on: May 02, 2013, 01:08:43 pm »

It is certainly drugs.
We have been saying this for so long. I think miauw is in on the whole thing and just doesn't want to admit any involvement.
I think earlier Miauw posted something about people buying 500 grams of the stuff/day (or something like that) and I doubt many people could afford to buy half a kilo of any kind of drugs daily, much less consume it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #31369 on: May 02, 2013, 01:54:25 pm »

We got a warning in the class for the trading of these blue candy things. Still haven't eaten one. All my wtf. What's next, middle school candy cartels?
English Imperial Mint Mobs
Chinese White Rabbit Triad
Phillipeno Pastillas de Leche
Russian Alpen Gold Mafia
Belgian Truffle Gangs
German Gummibär
Scottish Tabs Kings
Israeli Hanukkah Gelt Disciples
American Gumdrops

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31370 on: May 02, 2013, 01:57:01 pm »

We got a warning in the class for the trading of these blue candy things. Still haven't eaten one. All my wtf. What's next, middle school candy cartels?
Russian Alpen Gold Mafia
Belgian Truffle Gangs
German Gummibär
Scottish Tabs Kings
American Gumdrops
You don't cross the Lollipop Guild and live to tell the tale. People will find you one morning, encased in candy, impaled on a spike of hardened paper.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #31371 on: May 02, 2013, 01:59:11 pm »

Russian Alpen Gold Mafia
Belgian Truffle Gangs
German Gummibär
Scottish Tabs Kings
American Gumdrops
You don't cross the Lollipop Guild and live to tell the tale. People will find you one morning, encased in candy, impaled on a spike of hardened paper.
That is a very terrifying mental image Dice. Thanks for that...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #31372 on: May 02, 2013, 02:01:35 pm »

That's just scratching the sugar coated tip of the iceberg. The last judge to go after these gangs was found at the bottom of the Canadian syrup reserve with chocolate shoes.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31373 on: May 02, 2013, 02:02:40 pm »

At least I would die as I always wanted to live... deliciously.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31374 on: May 02, 2013, 02:08:24 pm »

It is certainly drugs.
I think earlier Miauw posted something about people buying 500 grams of the stuff/day (or something like that) and I doubt many people could afford to buy half a kilo of any kind of drugs daily, much less consume it.
These are the dealers, obviously. They don't use theirselves, or not much.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #31375 on: May 02, 2013, 02:15:58 pm »

I walk into the public washroom to take a whizz.
its dead silent.
think i'm alone.
do my stuff then go to wash my hands.
as soon as i turn the tap on
i hear what sounded like a bear being punched in the stomach followed by the loudest earshattering fart in existance and a giant *plop*
grunts continue untill i left the restroom.

its almost as if he was waiting for someone to hear him.
it kinda frightend me...

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31376 on: May 02, 2013, 02:46:57 pm »

The usual reason for terror after a night of binge drinking; wondering if I did anything stupid how much stupid shit I did yesterday. Now, should I call a friend, who was slightly less intoxicated or do I really want to know...
In reply to my earlier post above, apparently the stupidest thing I did was fell on a table and spilled some drinks in a bar. What actually surprises me is that I was let in in the first place, because I don't recall visiting a bar that night, so I must have been pretty drunk at that point already.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #31377 on: May 02, 2013, 04:37:22 pm »

FUCK YES

edit: site is not super sfw i think

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31378 on: May 02, 2013, 04:41:37 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of this . . . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31379 on: May 02, 2013, 04:44:25 pm »

Riding the bus home, these two women were talking. Being the loudest damn thing on the bus(even over the bus engine), I could not help but hear their conversation.

One of them, in my educated opinion, was a fucking psycho. She kept going on about the various "problems" that she had holding a job, dealing with people, etc. It kept getting worse and worse. At one point, she said she smashed the back window of some guy's car just because he pulled over next to her(which she didn't "appreciate"). Another point, she said that after clocking out at her retail store job, a woman customer wanted her to help her. It some how escalated to this nutcase nearly scalping the poor woman with her bare hands. She claimed the woman scratched her face with her keys, but the way she described it, it probably didn't happen that way.

Then she said emergency vehicle should get rid of their sirens because the noise bothered her and the lights should be sufficient enough anyway, and that the two ambulances that passed us were probably going to McDonald's or something*. She also said it was her duty to corrupt today's youth, "but in a good way".

How the hell is this woman not locked up?! She's clearly dangerous, having admitted to multiple counts of aggravated assault, even if they happened exactly as she described them.

*I should note that the bus had passed what probably was a car accident(several telephone/electricity poles were down for sure), and in the direction the ambulances were going I know for a fact there are no fast food places for some distance.
That's just scratching the sugar coated tip of the iceberg. The last judge to go after these gangs was found at the bottom of the Canadian syrup reserve with chocolate shoes.
Let's not forget that one woman. Sure she was a total witch, but man, they dropped a fucking house on her.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 2090 2091 [2092] 2093 2094 ... 11040