Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2026 2027 [2028] 2029 2030 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14453058 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #30405 on: April 13, 2013, 05:28:40 am »

The last time I played a Call of Duty game I griefed a guy with gold 'camouflage' on his rifle because I could spot him at 3km.

Who could possibly think it would be a good idea to buy these!

the kawaii personalization pack made me laugh like a schoolgirl

jesus christ ea it's like you're actually trolling instead of being horrible
CoD is Activision, not EA.
And I doubt NobodyPro's story. There's no way a CoD map has 3km distances across it.

I don't even distinguish between CoD and BF anymore, that might be actually on-topic here.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30406 on: April 13, 2013, 11:45:06 am »

EA lets me more pimp my ride than bedazzle my m16

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #30407 on: April 13, 2013, 12:15:39 pm »

Oh hey /b/ and /v/ just got frozen. Either elaborate troll or something odd's going on.

The reason is some guy posted up all the details of his planned shooting before going into a mall and injuring two, no injured, on /b/. So now *allegedly* police are combing through a frozen /b/ (and /v/ shares the same server so it's frozen too).

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30408 on: April 13, 2013, 01:10:57 pm »

Oh hey /b/ and /v/ just got frozen. Either elaborate troll or something odd's going on.

The reason is some guy posted up all the details of his planned shooting before going into a mall and injuring two, no injured, on /b/. So now *allegedly* police are combing through a frozen /b/ (and /v/ shares the same server so it's frozen too).
Hehe, the police have to comb through some of the internet's trashiest image board.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #30409 on: April 13, 2013, 01:14:08 pm »

This has the potential to be... Intresting.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30410 on: April 13, 2013, 01:16:19 pm »

How did you tell it got frozen?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30411 on: April 13, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »

Also, coincidentally the /b/ thread where the gunman posted to say he was doing it, was posted at 1:52 PM. The news article regarding the shooting reported that a 911 call was placed at 1:55 PM, and they were on the scene in five minutes. This could of been way worse if he didn't post what he was going to do on that board.

/v/ and /b/ have had the same posts on them since last night, which never happens due to how fast they move.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #30412 on: April 13, 2013, 01:20:39 pm »

Also, coincidentally the /b/ thread where the gunman posted to say he was doing it, was posted at 1:52 PM. The news article regarding the shooting reported that a 911 call was placed at 1:55 PM, and they were on the scene in five minutes. This could of been way worse if he didn't post what he was going to do on that board.

/v/ and /b/ have had the same posts on them since last night, which never happens due to how fast they move.
You follow /b/? :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30413 on: April 13, 2013, 01:21:48 pm »

You follow /b/? :P
God, hell no. It's just pictures of the thread have been up everywhere else on 4chan ever since the boards were frozen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #30414 on: April 13, 2013, 01:42:16 pm »

Yah.

Kinda expecting the media to do a double take and slam down on Anonymoose cyber-terrorists shooting up malls :/

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Free speech saves lives ^_^

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #30415 on: April 13, 2013, 01:46:57 pm »

The problem with anonymous is that they tend to be jerks, yet they keep doing stuff like this.

It's like dealing with a high school jock who's a superhero. Okay, you saved all those kids, great, but when you are your mild-mannered alter ego (or should I say jerk-mannered alter ego) you beat me up and take my lunch money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30416 on: April 13, 2013, 01:47:51 pm »

The problem with anonymous is that they tend to be jerks, yet they keep doing stuff like this.

It's like dealing with a high school jock who's a superhero. Okay, you saved all those kids, great, but when you are your mild-mannered alter ego (or should I say jerk-mannered alter ego) you beat me up and take my lunch money.
Nice to know that I'm not the only one with a love/hate relationship with those guys.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #30417 on: April 13, 2013, 01:49:42 pm »

Anonymous is not a group. It is a state of being that anyone can use.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30418 on: April 13, 2013, 01:50:20 pm »

It's like the Grey Fox in oblivion.  Only less exclusive.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30419 on: April 13, 2013, 01:50:55 pm »

/b/ doesn't even do stuff as "anonymous" anymore, and literally no one likes the people who go on that board. Every single board on 4chan hates /b/, because that's where the worst posters frequent. Everyone seems to get the misconception that /b/ represents 4chan as a whole, and while that may have been true a few years ago, it definitely isn't today. Call yourself apart of anonymous on any other board, and you'll get laughed and ridiculed off of it. Hell, you'll even get laughed out of /b/ for calling yourself that.

The only time people refer to anonymous on 4chan now, is to refer to the entire website userbase as a whole. Not the anonymous group that was popular a few years ago.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 2026 2027 [2028] 2029 2030 ... 11040