Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14455475 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #30330 on: April 10, 2013, 09:54:54 pm »

Er, she won't fight you cos... you are her great great great [...] great great great grandson?

... Dun dun...

Dun?

More like three-millionth cousin eleventy-seven times removed. I was a wolverine man.

Also, after screwing with her for a while yet she got into a counter-attack fit and beat me to death. Now my satchel of her blood is sitting out in a field and she has escaped to gods-knows-where.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #30331 on: April 11, 2013, 05:54:34 am »

...I wonder why my boss signature is a pentacle of evil..
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #30332 on: April 11, 2013, 06:50:23 am »

How many people could actually die because of a security breach in ATF?
Depends on the kind of breach and the kind of info leaked. Certainly wouldn't bode well for undercover folks if their covers are blown. Biker gangs and gun-running cartels tend to react to such information with extreme hostility.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30333 on: April 11, 2013, 09:29:25 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pokemon actually has a richer mythology than most other RPGs. ??? Who knew?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30334 on: April 11, 2013, 09:34:30 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pokemon actually has a richer mythology than most other RPGs. ??? Who knew?
I'm not quite sure how Regigigas fits under 'created', isn't he the one with the created continents pokedex entry?
Also, Keldeo looks more like a ridiculous pony than usual in that with every other legendary-relation there to show it against.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30335 on: April 11, 2013, 09:38:08 am »

I don't know, I'm just guessing somebody actually watched the fifty or so pokemon movies that were made after the first one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30336 on: April 11, 2013, 09:42:53 am »

I don't know, I'm just guessing somebody actually watched the fifty or so pokemon movies that were made after the first one.
An easy way to keep track of how many pokemon movies there are: Add or subtract 1, 2, or 3 from the number of main numbered Final Fantasy games that have been made, then check this page to see how far off you were.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30339 on: April 11, 2013, 02:05:58 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30340 on: April 11, 2013, 02:11:00 pm »

Who will win: flying pony or giant transforming robot?
While I originally thought that the giant robot would win hands down, their logic seems sound.  I haven't seen much of either show, but the weapons they cited for starscream don't really seem to be anti-personell weapons.  I'm no military guy but from what I know of how sidewinders work from old fighter jet sims I'm not certain they would be even capable of locking on to a pony sized heat source that doesn't even get above 100F, and forget radar guidance especially the ones that need the jet's radar for guidance.  They'd never keep Dash within the cone.

Starscream's best bet would probably be to spray and pray with the cannon, and even then would probably run out of ammo against such an extremely fast, agile, and small target before scoring a hit.

Though I would think Dash would have the same problem, her moves are suitably unexplained to pull out a win on imagination.  But without that off screen move I wouldn't think dash would be capable of really hurting Starscream either.  A jet can handle sonic booms as a matter of course, and whatever transformers are made of is at least steel, hella stronger than rock.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:14:17 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30341 on: April 11, 2013, 02:14:07 pm »

Who will win: flying pony or giant transforming robot?
Arceus, of course. Judgment has 100% accuracy.
If I'm going to be serious, Starscream.
OOC, the referee.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #30342 on: April 11, 2013, 02:36:41 pm »

I think the horse would end up being shot because it misjudged the velocity of the robot's projectiles. Lacking depth perception can be a bitch.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30343 on: April 11, 2013, 02:38:03 pm »

I think the horse would end up being shot because it misjudged the velocity of the robot's projectiles. Lacking depth perception can be a bitch.
I love the smell of barbecued Pegasus.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30344 on: April 11, 2013, 03:00:53 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 11040