Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1981 1982 [1983] 1984 1985 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14432435 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #29730 on: March 29, 2013, 02:03:44 am »

Something just happened at Olympic Park, in Sydney.
I was talking to a friend on the phone when loud explosion. They said they were totally ok and away from it, but there was smoke... Pretty much all I know, but still...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29731 on: March 29, 2013, 02:05:59 am »

Something just happened at Olympic Park, in Sydney.
I was talking to a friend on the phone when loud explosion. They said they were totally ok and away from it, but there was smoke... Pretty much all I know, but still...
The Australian Civil War has finally begun.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29733 on: March 29, 2013, 08:54:51 am »

Am I the only person that literally gets a headache every single time when solving mathematical problems?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #29734 on: March 29, 2013, 10:07:24 am »

Diving into my old posts.

What the fuck? Some of them are just outright odd.
Welcome to the club.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29735 on: March 29, 2013, 12:08:25 pm »

Eureka ended a while ago.
Yeah, that show was amazing. Unfortunately, it was too expensive. At least Warehouse 13 gets to see Fargo come in sometime during Season 2, in addition to Eureka's actor and actresses playing as people you wouldn't expect from their Eureka roles. Zane and Jo become Gary and Julia, a pair of gamblers with an artifact coin. Earlier, Henry becomes this scary religious convict who turns out not to be as bad a person as expected.

Diving into my old posts.

What the fuck? Some of them are just outright odd.
I was trying too hard to seem off when I first got here. I take it that's normal.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29736 on: March 29, 2013, 12:15:26 pm »

Eureka ended a while ago.

Damn it, you guys are going to send me to the sad thread thinking about this stuff. :(

I loved this show. Especially the fact that only one character survived from the beginning to the end. (I think it was only one, anyway)

And I mean "survives" as in "still around and exists". He still died, I'm pretty sure, at least once...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29737 on: March 29, 2013, 12:22:44 pm »

I took an antidepressant today and it got me high. I don't like this at all. Not at all. :x It's not like the good kind of high where you're all happy you're high. I don't think this was a good idea.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29738 on: March 29, 2013, 01:27:21 pm »

I was sick with the flu in late January - early February.  I had been feeling the usual aftereffects since then, the cough and the usual blahs.

I have apperantly caught a cold now.  WTF body, can't a guy catch a break?  At this rate I'll have not felt 100% for a third of a year!
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29739 on: March 29, 2013, 01:30:41 pm »

I took an antidepressant today and it got me high. I don't like this at all. Not at all. :x It's not like the good kind of high where you're all happy you're high. I don't think this was a good idea.
That would be what happens when you take an antidepressant and don't have depression. When you're depressed, antidepressants can take you up to normal mental energy. When you aren't depressed....  Congratulations, you are now locked into hypermode until it wears off.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29740 on: March 29, 2013, 01:36:13 pm »

Ain't that simple. Antidepressants work differently for everyone.

For me, all they did was (slightly) mellow me out and completely sap my libido.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29741 on: March 29, 2013, 01:41:40 pm »

Ain't that simple. Antidepressants work differently for everyone.

For me, all they did was (slightly) mellow me out and completely sap my libido.
No they don't. There are a recognized set of common functions and malfunctions for most antidepressants. In this case, they are clearly working as intended but have reached the Too Much threshold.

The antidepressant you used probably was not the correct one for you if that was its effect. Unless you didn't have depression and were using it recreationally, which is just a bad idea in general.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29742 on: March 29, 2013, 04:02:18 pm »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #29743 on: March 29, 2013, 04:06:08 pm »

... noticed today that wall sockets look kinda' horrified. S'actually a little offputting.

They should make smiling ones the default or... something. All it'd take would be swapping which side the flat end is on the bottom hole... thing.

Anyone know if ink is dangerous to put on the covering of an electrical socket? Tempting to make them happy instead of of "Oh god wat".
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29744 on: March 29, 2013, 04:07:33 pm »

They're only dismayed because people keep shoving metal spikes into their eyes and mouths.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1981 1982 [1983] 1984 1985 ... 11039