Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1906 1907 [1908] 1909 1910 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14438540 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #28605 on: March 08, 2013, 04:10:01 pm »

Spoiler: Read after watching (click to show/hide)

Someone answer this question or I'm going to have a goddamn crisis.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #28606 on: March 08, 2013, 04:20:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't play this game, so I must ask, is there some chronology of the events after the game is over? If so, you simply must tell us how all this happened.
There's a enormous wall-o-text telling you what happened, but I'm playing the full 1399-1820 game here, through the whole renaissance, so... That is going to be a HUUUUUUGE wall of text.

As far as I can tell, for France, it was Burgundy that did it. They took down France (it happens, on occasion. Sometimes they actually become france afterward, for epic lulz, since there's a decision after you take Paris and some other surrounding provinces and that gives you +centralization which is usually pretty good.) and then they made a mistake that left them vulnerable.

The rest seems to be the normal A.I. without any drive to actually annex anything. Instead of taking provinces directly, they split them off into smaller nations subservient to their liberator. The result is a huge net of inter-allied states with about 2-3 provinces each. Weird stuff happens in every game, but the general trend is usually unification, not division. This could change though; it's only 1550.

Errrrr... The HRE is having a heyday with all this little states. It's expanding into old france fast. I tremble at the thought of a good emporer managing to unite them all under one banner...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #28607 on: March 08, 2013, 05:21:42 pm »

Just got a "Security Alert" that just popped up, saying "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Would you like to proceed?" with the options of "Yes" "No" and "View Certificate"

I am suspicious, and unsure of how to proceed. the only internet sites I've visited since starting up the computer was the Bay12 forums, Youtube, and Google. Not even any sites from google searches yet. Don't see how I could've gotten a virus, but it seems like it could be a virus. Never heard of a security certificate in this context.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28608 on: March 08, 2013, 05:25:07 pm »

Just got a "Security Alert" that just popped up, saying "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Would you like to proceed?" with the options of "Yes" "No" and "View Certificate"

I am suspicious, and unsure of how to proceed. the only internet sites I've visited since starting up the computer was the Bay12 forums, Youtube, and Google. Not even any sites from google searches yet. Don't see how I could've gotten a virus, but it seems like it could be a virus. Never heard of a security certificate in this context.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28609 on: March 08, 2013, 05:28:44 pm »

Spoiler: Read after watching (click to show/hide)

Someone answer this question or I'm going to have a goddamn crisis.
How can you not recognize them ? I mean, it's pretty easy. They look nearly the same !

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28610 on: March 08, 2013, 05:31:55 pm »

99% chance it's just the Java updater being dumb. It's definitely not a virus and it's safe to click yes.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #28611 on: March 08, 2013, 05:35:52 pm »

99% chance it's just the Java updater being dumb. It's definitely not a virus and it's safe to click yes.

Makes sense, Java has been nagging me for an update the past couple days yet each time it fails to actually do any dang updating.

Clicking yes did not result in my computer spontaneously exploding and/or eating my face. Crisis averted, carry on.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28613 on: March 08, 2013, 05:39:13 pm »

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/18/kkk-step-in-to-counter-god-hates-fags-picket-at-military-memorial-ceremony/

My mind is well and truly fucked.
MY mind just how did that even come to who even knows what is why?
This is just amazing. It's like the WBC wants the entirety of the world to be united in hatred against them, and then once the people finally kill the church off, they will look to each other and exist in harmony once and for all.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28614 on: March 08, 2013, 05:41:45 pm »

The best part is that if the Klan gets their ass handed to them in court and sued out of their britches, I won't even feel sorry for them... This fight is literally win-win.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #28615 on: March 08, 2013, 05:47:46 pm »

How can you not recognize them ? I mean, it's pretty easy. They look nearly the same !

The problem is we can recognize them. They're just stick people on a white background. It's unnerving that they're so iconic and recognizable without having any real unique traits to separate them from any old stick people.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28616 on: March 08, 2013, 05:57:23 pm »

I was watching my roomie play Black Ops II, and I hear a freaking 7 year old on the multiplaye playing. Who the hell gives their 7 year old kid black ops II as a present??????
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #28617 on: March 08, 2013, 06:14:26 pm »

Apparently my uncle :/
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28618 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:37 pm »

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28619 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:56 pm »

I was watching my roomie play Black Ops II, and I hear a freaking 7 year old on the multiplaye playing. Who the hell gives their 7 year old kid black ops II as a present??????
Just because they're an adult doesn't mean they actually understand the esrb at all. Theres a poll that says so. :-[
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1906 1907 [1908] 1909 1910 ... 11040