Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14445571 times)

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #28530 on: March 07, 2013, 09:24:29 pm »

"President Obama brainwashed into Bronysexualism"  :P

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28531 on: March 07, 2013, 09:27:06 pm »

So, somebody had to be feeding him at some point, repeatedly. They knew; they didn't care.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/06/17212442-man-left-in-solitary-confinement-for-2-years-gets-155-million-settlement?lite
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neglected-prisoner-gets-15-5-million-serving-22-181425242.html

$15.5 Million is not nearly enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX66sHLeEoM

And to think, people complain about how much it costs to keep an inmate in prison .... No idea what they're talking about.... What's really great, is the comments at the bottom blaming "his attorney." Yeah, he wasn't given one.... Nobody wants to pay for attorneys for these people either I guess... Eh, who needs to pay taxes for public defenders. Most of the criminals are guilty anyhow, right? ....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:31:50 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28532 on: March 07, 2013, 09:31:26 pm »

Da fuq.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28533 on: March 07, 2013, 09:32:50 pm »

Hey, people "hate drunk drivers" and vote for politicians who are "tough on crime...." :(
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28534 on: March 07, 2013, 09:36:25 pm »

Because isolating a depressed man from everyone else for a year is obviously the right thing to do!
[/sarcasm]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28535 on: March 07, 2013, 09:44:23 pm »

An avereage human male can live approximately 3 months without food before succumbing.

I don't think he was starved though. Starvation like after even 2 months requires very special procedures next time you eat, otherwise your stomach suicides itself.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28536 on: March 07, 2013, 10:10:10 pm »

Either I'm seeing things or a small window with blue text and a black background appeared and then vanished on my computer a minute ago.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28537 on: March 07, 2013, 10:15:41 pm »

Either I'm seeing things or a small window with blue text and a black background appeared and then vanished on my computer a minute ago.

Virus. I reccommend Scorched Earth tactics.

Hey, people "hate drunk drivers" and vote for politicians who are "tough on crime...." :(

* Hans sighs sadly and very carefully refrains from commenting.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28538 on: March 07, 2013, 10:17:22 pm »

Bah :P

The most important part of this post is that I've discovered Putnam has a tumblr. Now I know your reddit account, your tumblr, and your Bay 12 account. And I've learned all of it without actually looking for any of it! Stalking can now commence.

just saw this now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28539 on: March 07, 2013, 10:30:12 pm »

You sound pretty certain about that.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #28540 on: March 07, 2013, 10:32:35 pm »

... not full correlation there. I do hate drunk drivers with a bit of a passion -- I see the act as roughly equivalent to attempting murder, and the general thought of it just fucking enrages me to a point somewhere beyond coherent thought.

But rehabilitation or prevention is always the goal, not... something else. And taking the license away and/or impounding the vehicle is a lot better way to prevent the act than throwing folks in jail, I'd think. Subject in particular is one I'm probably only quasi-rational about.

Don't have a problem with drug use and prison time isn't the way to help with it, but when you get behind the wheel of a car while under the influence that's... going a bit further and putting a lot of peoples' lives in danger. S'real damn hard to react reasonable to someone doing something close to an equivalent of firing blindly into a crowd, y'know?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28541 on: March 07, 2013, 10:35:41 pm »

You sound pretty certain about that.

Generally, if any windows open without a direct command from me, I assume it's something malicious and go all Genghis Khan with Antivirus software and System Restores and stuff.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28542 on: March 07, 2013, 10:41:29 pm »

Well, I've got Kaspersky doing a full scan, but it's not impossible that I was just seeing things.
No Gods, No Masters.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #28543 on: March 07, 2013, 11:23:19 pm »

I'm a bit late to the party about Christwire. Ridiculous, yet hilarious.

some of the best highlights I've found on the front page:
Beyonce Realizes That She Ruined The Super Bowl With Nude Stripper Dancing, Asks Internet To Remove Her Photos
Obama Murders George W. Bush’s Dog In Cold Blood

Quote from: New Pokemon X, Y, And Rainbow Versions Reveal Final Legendary Pokemon
"Seeing the magnificent rack it has upon its head this was obvious taking one of God’s wonderous creatures he bestowed upon this earth and made it a homogay, multi-brony, gay surprise of mess!"
Quote from: Tim Tebow stiffens himself for new thrust; no longer soft on gays
AMERICA’S most Christian, most heterosexual footballer, Tim “Teabag” Tebow, has stiffened himself for a new thrust in his war on homosexuality.

Tebow had recently been accused of going soft on gays after he made a limp withdrawal from speaking at the megachurch of pastor Robert Jeffress, a man renowned for his frothy denunciations of men who play the pink oboe, the rusty trombone and veritable orchestra pit of other wood instruments.
The level of puns on this article is at a critical mass.

In other news, I'll have to find a way to implement "multi-brony" into casual conversation sometime.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28544 on: March 08, 2013, 12:08:49 am »

Well, we now have a somewhat baffling new video from EA.
Pages: 1 ... 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 ... 11040