Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14456282 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #26295 on: January 30, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »

Is there a 'I think its pretty awesome' thread?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26296 on: January 30, 2013, 03:38:53 pm »

Is there a 'I think its pretty awesome' thread?
You could use the happy thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26297 on: January 30, 2013, 03:44:41 pm »

Fair 'nuff.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26298 on: January 30, 2013, 04:46:22 pm »

I was read a old article on how a wife should welcome a husband home.

50%+ of this was... genuinly good advice that everyone should follow O_O: For example not heckling someone the second they get home.

And 25% of it were things that are a good idea if you just want someone to feel special that day.

I really wasn't expecting that. You always hear so much about how irrational they were of women roles back then.

I mean 25% was the same old sexist garbage... Yet I am surprised it wasn't much higher.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:17:04 pm by Neonivek »

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #26299 on: January 30, 2013, 05:23:48 pm »

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/nypd-questions-7-year-old-boy-wilson-reyes-10-hours-regarding-robbery

Not the article, but one of the comments:

Richard Evans
the really good kick to the tenders involves hitting the Taint area first with yer every day steeled toed footware. Pressing up into the nerve cluster and then impinging on the prostrate complex (how embarrassing if it triggers an involuntary reflex or two) the top of the foot/boot should then cover the danglies and help them internalize into their host as your foot slows down (makes that pain extra slow and lingering). Be sure to follow through and lift said subject off the ground so that by the time they return to earth their muscles have turned to screaming jello. Pull foot back before sphincter muscles spasm in sympathy. - That's the dwarven way of putting foot to arse or tenders. Your mileage and effectiveness may vary. Not responsible for damaged ear drums, broken toes, or drycleaning/shoe repair.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26300 on: January 30, 2013, 05:29:53 pm »

Sure is some storm in WNC. Going downstairs now because there's a tornado warning that just shot off. Hope MSH and the other NC-dwellers are doing alright.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26301 on: January 30, 2013, 05:38:42 pm »

Sure is some storm in WNC. Going downstairs now because there's a tornado warning that just shot off. Hope MSH and the other NC-dwellers are doing alright.

You know, I was about to come in here and complain about the weather jumping down about 50 degrees in the space of a day, but you got me beat.  How bad are they looking?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26302 on: January 30, 2013, 05:44:51 pm »

You know, I was about to come in here and complain about the weather jumping down about 50 degrees in the space of a day, but you got me beat.  How bad are they looking?

My backyard and the neighbor's backyard have been connected by a small river flowing in between them that didn't exist a few hours ago.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #26303 on: January 30, 2013, 05:48:07 pm »

My backyard and the neighbor's backyard have been connected by a small river flowing in between them that didn't exist a few hours ago.

Claim sovereignty over your new rightful lands.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26304 on: January 30, 2013, 05:55:11 pm »

Yeesh, one of those, eh.

Claim sovereignty over your new rightful lands.
This is the only logical course of action. You must exploit these circumstances to their fullest potential and redraw the maps! 

THE PETUNIAS SHALL BE YOURS!

Assuming of course that your neighbor has petunias. If not, just kidnap their dog, canoe back, and ransom him for some later.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26305 on: January 30, 2013, 06:00:13 pm »

It's raining so hard that a section of the sidewalk collapsed into the sewers. So much rain. Not even a jacket could protect me. The horror, the horror.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26306 on: January 30, 2013, 06:09:36 pm »

It's raining so hard that a section of the sidewalk collapsed into the sewers. So much rain. Not even a jacket could protect me. The horror, the horror.

A section of the cavern has collapsed!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26307 on: January 30, 2013, 06:12:37 pm »

Obviously you need something better than a jacket then. You need a coat. (Preferably one from the northern states, since they just seem to hold up better as far as I've seen. Dunno how else to explain why my old slightly too small coat seems to work better than the poofy one I got here)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #26308 on: January 30, 2013, 06:31:35 pm »

This. From a local newspaper in Leander, Texas.
A teenager became so angry when her parents took her cell phone away that she sliced her father's leg with a razor blade and stabbed her stepmother in the shoulder with a butcher knife...

...the father and the stepmother had decided to take away the girl's cell phone because of her "poor behavior."

...The father's wounds required staples and stitches and the stepmother's injuries required stitches. Authorities said the girl confessed to the incident before she was arrested.
She's seventeen, according to the newspaper. At least she had the sense to have confessed, but still, WTF humanity? Surely there's better topics to violently assault people over.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #26309 on: January 30, 2013, 06:58:22 pm »

She's seventeen, according to the newspaper. At least she had the sense to have confessed, but still, WTF humanity? Surely there's better topics to violently assault people over.
How many actions do you make where you have had no prior thought over?
Pages: 1 ... 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 ... 11040