Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14468149 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #25305 on: January 09, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »

I feel like mentioning that I decided to base my Final Project in Introduction to computer science off of a stealth game to conquer in the name of france Liberate Quebec.

Take THAT!
In the name of what country? Because if you try to deFrench them, they will resist the CRAP out of you.
Never mess with Quebec when it comes to culture. NEVER.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25306 on: January 09, 2013, 07:54:17 pm »

It means you're Canadian.

I can speak English, Australian, and Colloquial Australian.
And trust me, there is an art to the third one.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #25307 on: January 09, 2013, 07:56:54 pm »

I feel like mentioning that I decided to base my Final Project in Introduction to computer science off of a stealth game to conquer in the name of france Liberate Quebec.

Take THAT!
In the name of what country? Because if you try to deFrench them, they will resist the CRAP out of you.
In the name of france, obviously.The fact there's alot of Oil and resources in Quebec is totally unrelated.

But it's a side-show, mostly is stealth game.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #25308 on: January 09, 2013, 07:57:35 pm »

Take THAT!
French folk and French-like folk have a tendancy to fall down easy but never quite die. There's a reason that La Resistance always has a french accent, and that's because occupying France is like invading Russia in the wintertime, naked, riding on aardvarks and waving inflatable flailing arm tube men like they're reasonable weapons.

Nobody rules France. Especially not the French. Possibly Luxembourg, but you'd never know because Luxembourgian spies are so difficult to detect they start rumors of hauntings only when trying to draw attention to themselves.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25309 on: January 09, 2013, 07:59:32 pm »

Take THAT!
In the name of france, obviously.The fact there's alot of Oil and resources in Quebec is totally unrelated.

But it's a side-show, mostly is stealth game.
Not even French liberation would go well. The Quebecois are DF nobles of the highest degee.
Well, not really. More a combination of Nobles and Unstoppable Peasant Army.
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25310 on: January 09, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

French resistance movements and Russian winters are both secretly on the payroll of the Luxembourgian Intelligence Agency.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25311 on: January 09, 2013, 08:00:31 pm »

Nobody rules France. Especially not the French. Possibly Luxembourg, but you'd never know because Luxembourgian spies are so difficult to detect they start rumors of hauntings only when trying to draw attention to themselves.
We have no such thing as spies and any rumours to the contrary are not to be believed.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25312 on: January 09, 2013, 08:03:12 pm »

French resistance movements and Russian winters are both secretly on the payroll of the Luxembourgian Intelligence Agency.
I have this grand vision that the whole world geopolitical scheme is a shadow war being waged between Canada and Luxemborg and Switzerland.
Sig! Onol

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25313 on: January 09, 2013, 08:05:23 pm »

Nah, the Swiss have nothing to do with this

I mean, that is completely ridiculous.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25314 on: January 09, 2013, 08:06:50 pm »

Nah, the Swiss have nothing to do with this

I mean, that is completely ridiculous.
The clocks, man.
THETICKINGTHETICKING
ICANNOTSTOPTHETICKING
ANDTHATFUCKIGKUCKOO
Sig! Onol

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25315 on: January 09, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »

I have this grand vision that the whole world geopolitical scheme is a shadow war being waged between Canada and Luxemborg and Switzerland.
Who in turn are merely pawns of Liechtenstein and Andorra, in a centuries-old grand struggle for the Holy Grail.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25316 on: January 09, 2013, 08:17:24 pm »

Who in turn are merely pawns of Liechtenstein and Andorra, in a centuries-old grand struggle for the Holy Grail.
Which turns out to have been held all this time by Molossia.
Sig! Onol

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25317 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:41 pm »

Which in turn is manipulated by Joe.

You will now ask who Joe is. I know that you will be doing this because knowing who Joe is means that you will be dead within seconds.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25318 on: January 09, 2013, 08:21:01 pm »

Which in turn is manipulated by Joe.

You will now ask who Joe is. I know that you will be doing this because knowing who Joe is means that you will be dead within seconds.
Fortunately I am immune to the powers of the Nostalgia Critic and his gang.
Sig! Onol

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25319 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:52 pm »

I remember me and a couple friends had these fake plans to invade Liechtenstein in order to take control of the stamp industry.

Then years later, I saw this news report about how swiss troops invaded Liechtenstein, and all I could think was "It has begun... lol".

For those who may not have caught that story, it was a really inconsequential thing. The swiss soldiers were doing training exercises and accidentally crossed the border a little bit.

Just thought I'd add a little lol to your WTF today.
Pages: 1 ... 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 ... 11037