Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14473423 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #24690 on: December 28, 2012, 12:29:56 am »

I opened a can of sardines, and instead of tiny little fishies, there where two huge sardines. This makes me sad, and confused. MY SARDINES SHOULD BE BITE SIZED.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24691 on: December 28, 2012, 08:18:10 am »

I opened a can of sardines, and instead of tiny little fishies, there where two huge sardines. This makes me sad, and confused. MY SARDINES SHOULD BE BITE SIZED.
Tiny fish go in, big fish come out. YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24692 on: December 28, 2012, 08:35:06 am »

Im WTFing at who Alpha Dwarf is.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #24693 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:33 am »

A troll who got banned a while ago.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24694 on: December 28, 2012, 09:48:16 am »

Goddamnit, ever since I've gotten sick, the inside of my mouth just feels perpetually DIRTY! I brush my teeth over and over, but I can't get this feeling that there's just some kind of filth covering the inside of my mouth. Even worse, I had the raw AUDACITY to drink some coffee, and the feeling of filth is now supplemented with this gritty, coarse feeling on my teeth that also laughs in the face of brushing. It's really irritating.

May or may not be caused by what may or may not be my left-bottom wisdom tooth coming in, busting out of it's hiding place under my gums Koolaid man-style, which makes eating an aching chore.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #24695 on: December 28, 2012, 09:49:18 am »

May or may not be caused by what may or may not be my left-bottom wisdom tooth coming in, busting out of it's hiding place under my gums Koolaid man-style, which makes eating an aching chore.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24696 on: December 28, 2012, 09:55:04 am »

Hey, spider teeth are normal right?

Right?

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #24697 on: December 28, 2012, 10:01:29 am »

It is possible to like coffee, but it must be good, strong coffee. I have found that a good cup of just plain coffee is about the only thing it is impossible to buy in the United States.

If you want to make it yourself, I highly recommend buying your own beans (and real beans), and getting a Moka pot, which is this:

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24698 on: December 28, 2012, 10:21:00 am »

Hey, spider teeth are normal right?

Right?
♫Spider-tooth
Spider-tooth
Does whatever
A spider-tooth does♫

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #24699 on: December 28, 2012, 10:29:55 am »

"Parent person, what does a spider-tooth do?"

"Well, a spider-tooth is what happens if you don't eat your vegetables. All your teeth will turn into spiders and burrow into your gumline, tearing their way through your jaw, devouring your tongue, and then digging their way to your heart where they nest for six weeks of horrifying agony, before birthing a million squirming young that eat their way out of you while their special poisons keep you alive and in infinite torment. So, remember to eat your beats!"

*tears, crying*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #24700 on: December 28, 2012, 10:35:55 am »

No, not really. Sometimes the only way to get them to eat is to pretend it's gnome-legs with bat-blood, on earthworms and some salamander poo. Somehow, to a kid, that sounds less disgusting than spaghetti with vegetables in tomato sauce. ::)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24701 on: December 28, 2012, 10:36:42 am »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24702 on: December 28, 2012, 10:51:59 am »

Nonsense, beets are one of the most awesome vegetables around, especially the pickled variety. I never did get that won't eat greenery thing with children, that's spoiled behaviour. Around here you eat whatever you get and you better damn like it 'cause that's what you're getting today and that's final!

Although that's been less true as of late, something about my cousins that I still don't get. No matter how you put it to the damn kid he won't try some of the best prepared squashes simply because it's not god damned meat.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24703 on: December 28, 2012, 12:45:35 pm »

I spent more than an ordinate amount of time thinking about what Pokemon the characters from the Metal Gear Solid series would use, for no apparent reason other than that a Pokemon/MGS crossover would be pretty awesome. I still haven't come up with anything, other than Decoy Octopus using a team of Dittoes.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #24704 on: December 28, 2012, 12:51:28 pm »

I spent more than an ordinate amount of time thinking about what Pokemon the characters from the Metal Gear Solid series would use, for no apparent reason other than that a Pokemon/MGS crossover would be pretty awesome. I still haven't come up with anything, other than Decoy Octopus using a team of Dittoes.
I wonder...

S'only three, though, and they all look pretty terrible just going by the summaries. One's over 40k words, though!

Might be more on sites besides FFN. There's some pretty awesome stuff that never manages to get on that thing, really.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 11037