Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14480319 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
This is a blank sig.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #24541 on: December 22, 2012, 06:20:55 am »

Especially since it sounds like we're dealing with Chryssalids. Get the Rookies with stun rods and HE.

FTFY.
FTFY
FTFY
Best part about this one is we've actually got, like, a shitload of those in 'merica, and there might be some karma involved with handing the police force HE 'nades and sending them after Chryssalids tasers first.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24542 on: December 22, 2012, 09:07:33 am »

Dealing with aliens one HE at a time.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24543 on: December 22, 2012, 09:25:09 am »

I just slept from the time that I came back from school yesterday to now. A total of 16 hours. Damn was I tired.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24544 on: December 22, 2012, 10:08:36 am »

And lo! On the 21 of December 2012 the alien menace first impregnated a homo sapiens and successfully managed to infiltrate earth. Within ten years all large mammals would be extinct as yet another world fell to the alien menace.

Good job ruining earth Penguinofhonor.

Welp, time to call in XCOM.
Nah, Call in X-COM. We need as much support as possible, not some silly 6-man strike team.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24545 on: December 22, 2012, 10:19:02 am »

And lo! On the 21 of December 2012 the alien menace first impregnated a homo sapiens and successfully managed to infiltrate earth. Within ten years all large mammals would be extinct as yet another world fell to the alien menace.

Nah, Call in X-COM. We need as much support as possible, not some silly 6-man strike team.
Or maybe we should call in XSGCOM. They have the Laser rifles, AND the 'Hockey Stick'.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24546 on: December 22, 2012, 10:24:14 am »

Or maybe we should call in XSGCOM. They have the Laser rifles, AND the 'Hockey Stick'.
But do they have blaster bombs?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24547 on: December 22, 2012, 10:25:29 am »

Yes. And pretty much lots of other weapons from both Stargate and Xcom.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24548 on: December 22, 2012, 11:16:20 am »

You guys and your derails. What the fuck?

Also my mother is obsessed with Facebook and I myself have to spend $20 just to get back on said site that I want no part of save to keep contact with my mother. Why do I have a TracFone as the key to get into my Facebook account?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24549 on: December 22, 2012, 11:28:50 am »

We weren't derailed, it was relevant!

Yesterday.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24550 on: December 22, 2012, 12:00:00 pm »

You guys and your derails. What the fuck?

Also my mother is obsessed with Facebook and I myself have to spend $20 just to get back on said site that I want no part of save to keep contact with my mother. Why do I have a TracFone as the key to get into my Facebook account?

Tracfone = the only phone I know where recieving a text costs money.  You bet your ass they spammed me with junk.  Lieaves a foul taste in my mouth.

That tracfone was the first phone I had.  My parents wouldn't pay for one for me, and Having a phone the size of a small hand grenade was better than no phone at all. . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24551 on: December 22, 2012, 12:58:19 pm »

Nothing I've received from them actually costs money, the only thing that seems to use minutes now is actual texts. Well, and calls.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24552 on: December 22, 2012, 01:47:47 pm »

Received a PC game as a gift.  It's on a disk.  I forgot games could come like that.

Also, the PC I built about six months ago doesn't have a DVD drive and I didn't even notice until now.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24553 on: December 22, 2012, 03:27:26 pm »

'Scuse me while I scrape my jaw off the floor.

Related- I let a friend borrow my Morrowind CDs so that he could make .isos of them and play them without, so that he could enjoy Elder Scrolls before it became what it is now.

He regularly calls the expansions (Tribunal and Bloodmoon) DLC even though they're on CDs. They used to be expansions, once.  :-\

I did lost my copy of Morrowinds GOTY, a few years ago. My computer was dead (video card was dead, and the connection too). I forgot it for a while, we bought a new computer and I realized we scrapped it .... with the CD inside (a few months after). I still have the expansions, but well ...

Tracfone = the only phone I know where recieving a text costs money.  You bet your ass they spammed me with junk.  Lieaves a foul taste in my mouth.

That tracfone was the first phone I had.  My parents wouldn't pay for one for me, and Having a phone the size of a small hand grenade was better than no phone at all. . .
I was mind blown when I discovered that you have to pay for minutes you're getting called in Canada. And that it was fucking expensive.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24554 on: December 22, 2012, 03:29:18 pm »

I keep doing things I shouldn't in terms of excessive complaining and making stuff up

Yet it keeps having the opposite effect

DANG IT KARMA!

Whatever I am going to stretch it as far as I can. HOPEFULLY someone will catch on... but so far I think people just don't want to call me on it because they don't want to start a fight, even though I am trying to be as blatant as I can.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:10:51 pm by Neonivek »
Pages: 1 ... 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 ... 11037