Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 1602 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14489381 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #23985 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:53 pm »

Context man, context :P

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23986 on: December 13, 2012, 05:25:58 pm »

*sigh*
You guys really don't get it or my humor.  I shall now cross post this in the things that make me sad thread. . .

Also This
What?
Entire thread was dick jokes.
Pisskop won. It wasn't even a contestes.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23987 on: December 13, 2012, 05:26:52 pm »

Can I get a sack of gold?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #23988 on: December 13, 2012, 06:00:19 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ukraine-parliament-brawl-slideshow/

A pro-wrestling style fight started on Dec. 12 between members of President Viktor Yanukovych’s party and the opposition in parliament. It continued on Dec. 13 as two men tried to change their party affiliation. Pro boxer Vitali Klitschko made a cameo appearance on camera on Wednesday, and security forces had to divert naked women from storming the House floor. (National Constitution Center)

Oh man, why cant politics be like this in America!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23989 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:07 pm »

A pro-wrestling style fight started on Dec. 12 between members of President Viktor Yanukovych’s party and the opposition in parliament. It continued on Dec. 13 as two men tried to change their party affiliation. Pro boxer Vitali Klitschko made a cameo appearance on camera on Wednesday, and security forces had to divert naked women from storming the House floor. (National Constitution Center)

Wow.

Now when I'm playing EU3 and the Ukraine blobbs all over East Europe and west Russia I know exactly why it's a "Tribal Confederation". Because it's government consists of physically beating the shit out of the other guy.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23990 on: December 13, 2012, 06:34:26 pm »

Wow.

Now when I'm playing EU3 and the Ukraine blobbs all over East Europe and west Russia I know exactly why it's a "Tribal Confederation". Because it's government consists of physically beating the shit out of the other guy.

We'd get more done in the U.S. if our politicians behaved like that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23991 on: December 13, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

Wow.

Really? Sounds like absolutely nothing was accomplished here other than making the politicians in question look like brainless thugs.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23992 on: December 13, 2012, 06:49:54 pm »

Wow.

Really? Sounds like absolutely nothing was accomplished here other than making the politicians in question look like brainless thugs.
Yes, but at least we could sell tickets and get the deficeit down that way.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23993 on: December 13, 2012, 06:54:33 pm »

Wow.

It's an entirely true statement, and had nothing to do with the merit of what was being done. It was also fairly facetious. Politicians beating the crap out of each other are doing more than politicians who are stuck in endless filibusters. That, and if my representatives are going to be brainless thugs, I'd rather see them fighting each other than fighting for interest groups.

3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23994 on: December 13, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »

Wow.

It's an entirely true statement, and had nothing to do with the merit of what was being done. It was also fairly facetious. Politicians beating the crap out of each other are doing more than politicians who are stuck in endless filibusters. That, and if my representatives are going to be brainless thugs, I'd rather see them fighting each other than fighting for interest groups.
Uh, no. If politics could be decided that way then every dumbass who thinks Obama is a communist Marxist homosexual Muslim terrorist could beat him up and take over. Same for any half-way decent politician who put points into INT and WIS getting his ass handed to him/her by some illiterate yokel.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23995 on: December 13, 2012, 07:03:57 pm »

Wow.

Uh, no. If politics could be decided that way then every dumbass who thinks Obama is a communist Marxist homosexual Muslim terrorist could beat him up and take over. Same for any half-way decent politician who put points into INT and WIS getting his ass handed to him/her by some illiterate yokel.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23996 on: December 13, 2012, 07:12:11 pm »

Wow.

As I just said, something happening does not equate to something good happening. My statement implied the former.

3. Run Resize Enable

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #23997 on: December 13, 2012, 07:16:53 pm »

Yea, but when was the last time you heard about a group of naked women trying to storm the senate?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23998 on: December 13, 2012, 07:17:55 pm »

Wow.

As I just said, something happening does not equate to something good happening. My statement implied the former.
I got confused, sorry <_<;

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23999 on: December 13, 2012, 07:39:31 pm »

Yea, but when was the last time you heard about a group of naked women trying to storm the senate?
If you're watching Fox News, every day. Being fox news they're more concerned about them being women than being naked.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 1602 ... 11037