Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14491792 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #23910 on: December 11, 2012, 04:25:29 pm »

Guy next door down just sang for about five minutes about "enemy harriers" and "bitch-ass motherfuckers". I don't know about anyone else, but when I start doing improv vocals about the game I'm playing, I'm probably going to stop.
My respect for him just shot up because I did similar things as a kid (though with less profanity).
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23911 on: December 11, 2012, 04:28:10 pm »

Guy next door down just sang for about five minutes about "enemy harriers" and "bitch-ass motherfuckers". I don't know about anyone else, but when I start doing improv vocals about the game I'm playing, I'm probably going to stop.
'Cause I'm an assassin
One with a passion
For innovative rappin'

So ahead of my time
I'm probably rapin' backwards
I'ma
Scholar of latin with a masters in dispatchin'
Anybody that's hasslin'
one of my customers
I cuts 'em up
and shuts 'em up
in a casket
 all you've got to do is ask and-

So on and so forth.

Jesus when I transpose lyrics they alway grow way longer than they need to be. Dammit Dan, why do all your rhymes flow so ill into each other?

The entire anonymous imageboard community of Aurorachan made me go "What the fuck?" today. I think I'm done catering to assholes whose favorite pastimes are anime-themed roleplaying and deviant fetishism, especially when they speak broken English and only like me because I have a ton of high quality Japanese artwork and a ton of pictures with funny jokes, memes, or useful information.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pic related, it's how many images I had before I made this little one that shows how many I have. This folder is the only reason people in the anonymous imageboard community as a whole like me. At least people here don't ask me for much of anything outside of that one guy in the food thread that wanted the recipes I couldn't post in said thread due to offensive language.
Anon forums aren't a place to go to be liked. Anon forums are a place to go to use the Law of Large Numbers to your advantage, or to troll people without much caring about retaliation.

Anon forums are like Times Square. Fun to go and look, fun things to do there, but no-one wants to live there.

Also it's loud.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23912 on: December 11, 2012, 04:32:49 pm »

Okay, hah. I just skimmed past the "Don't type in English" thread and misread part of the title as "chimichangas". I think I've been reading too many Deadpool stories.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23913 on: December 11, 2012, 04:36:16 pm »

Karnewarrior is basically spot-on there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #23914 on: December 11, 2012, 04:39:59 pm »

That just means things are getting good. Though loud enough to disturb your neighbors is maybe going too far, yeah.

Though, being fair, improv vocals go with everything. Everything.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23915 on: December 11, 2012, 04:42:25 pm »

That just means things are getting good. Though loud enough to disturb your neighbors is maybe going too far, yeah.

He wasn't rapping, though. That would be tolerable. He was trying to ape the sort of whiny voice you hear in the really, really bad country love songs, and somehow managing to make it even worse. It was like he wanted to make love to the enemy VTOL aircraft but couldn't figure out how, so he expressed the awkwardness in song.

3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23916 on: December 11, 2012, 04:45:39 pm »

I find myself doing the same thing when playing Saints Row 3.
Even better is the fact that I'm trying to fake an AutoTune, thanks to the influence of Zimos.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #23917 on: December 11, 2012, 04:45:50 pm »

You want to take that to its logical conclusion? Namely, how annoying it will be when a sibling brings a special friend home.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23918 on: December 11, 2012, 04:48:35 pm »

You want to take that to its logical conclusion? Namely, how annoying it will be when a sibling brings a special friend home.
Are you threatening to sing at him?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23919 on: December 11, 2012, 04:53:46 pm »

I find myself doing the same thing when playing Saints Row 3.
Even better is the fact that I'm trying to fake an AutoTune, thanks to the influence of Zimos.
See above for relevant difference.  :P

3. Run Resize Enable

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23920 on: December 12, 2012, 10:11:48 am »

I think we just got our first hooker spambot.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23921 on: December 12, 2012, 10:38:17 am »

Saw a picture of a homeless man in the newspaper yesterday, and googled some images of dumbledore. They looked alot like eachother. I would post a picture of the guy, dumbledore and a link to the article, but i can't find the article online.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23922 on: December 12, 2012, 10:39:16 am »

Saw a picture of a homeless man in the newspaper yesterday, and googled some images of dumbledore. They looked alot like eachother. I would post a picture of the guy, dumbledore and a link to the article, but i can't find the article online.

My uncle has a disturbing resemblance to Old Snake ala MGS 4.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23923 on: December 12, 2012, 11:08:39 am »

Oh crap, we're getting flooded with hookerbots!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23924 on: December 12, 2012, 11:27:08 am »

That's ALOT of thread.
* Miauw  braces himself for the 504 errors.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 11037