Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1587 1588 [1589] 1590 1591 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14494083 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #23820 on: December 09, 2012, 09:20:07 pm »

Yes, well, keep in mind that you are in Florida and I am in the Appalachian Mountains.

I live in Missouri, it's about 45f here, and that's very nice to me. I find 70f to be about 'normal' but I prefer things on the chilly side.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23821 on: December 09, 2012, 10:52:10 pm »

Amana got ambushed by a Kagouti and it scared the shit out of me. She was on her way from Gnisis to Ald Velothi in search of a Dwemer Tube when suddenly the damn thing rushes out from underneath a bridge while it's blighted friend watches from on top of said bridge like some pervert with a ryona fetish.

Luckily said Dunmeri maiden is made of kick ass and awesome. Still kind of scary when the little fuckers rush you.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23822 on: December 09, 2012, 11:02:38 pm »

Amana got ambushed by a Kagouti and it scared the shit out of me. She was on her way from Gnisis to Ald Velothi in search of a Dwemer Tube when suddenly the damn thing rushes out from underneath a bridge while it's blighted friend watches from on top of said bridge like some pervert with a ryona fetish.

Luckily said Dunmeri maiden is made of kick ass and awesome. Still kind of scary when the little fuckers rush you.
This made me go "WTF" because I didn't understand half the nouns in this post.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23823 on: December 09, 2012, 11:05:15 pm »

This made me go "WTF" because I didn't understand almost everything in this post.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23824 on: December 09, 2012, 11:06:50 pm »

This made me go "WTF" because I didn't understand half the nouns in this post.

This made me go "WTF" because I didn't understand almost everything in this post.

...I am obsessed with The Elder Scrolls like how some people are obsessed with Star Trek or Star Wars. In particular I am obsessed with Morrowind.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23825 on: December 09, 2012, 11:07:51 pm »

Since I've played none of those, I'll excuse myself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23826 on: December 09, 2012, 11:08:07 pm »

I was going to say, if the 'Dwemer' didn't tip anyone off, the 'Dunmer' sure should have.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23827 on: December 09, 2012, 11:08:51 pm »

I was going to say, if the 'Dwemer' didn't tip anyone off, the 'Dunmer' sure should have.  :P
Pretty much this.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23828 on: December 09, 2012, 11:09:43 pm »

To be fair, most people who have played Morrowind are sucked into it. Even my CoD loving douchebag roommate recognizes Morrowind.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23829 on: December 10, 2012, 12:32:43 am »

Around here, weather goes between 10 and 45 degrees, through the year. (that's 50-113 for you yanks)

And I hate the winters here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #23830 on: December 10, 2012, 12:46:19 am »

Winter is all I look forward to. Only time this state isn't an ungodly hellswamp. AC is all that keeps me sane the rest of the year.

Wouldn't mind a desert as much. Times I've passed through those... not so bad. It's the humidity that murders me. Cold and wet, I can dig. Cold and dry, sure. Hot and dry, sure. Hot and wet? Just kill me already, I'll be happier as worm food. Breath easier with my lungs decomposed and half filled with dirt and compost, too.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23831 on: December 10, 2012, 12:57:01 am »

I hate cold with a passion, wet or dry.

I'm perfectly fine with hot and wet, though.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23832 on: December 10, 2012, 01:07:56 am »

Well right now Flagstaff has been fairly warm with around a 45° (7°) high and a 14° (-10°) low. Which is fairly surprising as most of us expected to get hit by a fairly solid storm more then a month ago. I guess while the temperature is ready for it we just haven't been hit by a storm that is actually carrying any precipitation. The weather report says that one should be coming in next weekend though, at which point I will luckily have finished with my finals and be on my way to the balmy weather of southern California.

And for me I like cold weather the best, but only if I can actually be warm when I'm inside. Going outside and playing in the snow is fun, waking up when it's only 30° in your bedroom is not.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23833 on: December 10, 2012, 01:15:26 am »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23834 on: December 10, 2012, 01:22:59 am »

Man, a lot of homeschoolers seem to grow an overachiever mentality. This is odd since they're typically portrayed as lazy shut-ins in the news. The mindset helped me transition into college, but I'm not sure it's healthy.
Pages: 1 ... 1587 1588 [1589] 1590 1591 ... 11037