Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1505 1506 [1507] 1508 1509 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14489819 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #22592 on: November 18, 2012, 04:29:49 am »

Tellemurius.

You have insulted my god.

You are now marked for death. Good day.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22593 on: November 18, 2012, 05:01:55 am »

o_O

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22594 on: November 18, 2012, 06:26:28 am »

Press the (show comment) button on the top top comment. I don't even? I sure as hell don't recall saying that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22595 on: November 18, 2012, 06:34:47 am »

Wow, I love how everybody seemed to 100% miss the point of your comment there Mia.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22596 on: November 18, 2012, 07:15:56 am »

I think my grammar actually was that bad back then. I have no clue at all. I really don't remember anything about that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22598 on: November 18, 2012, 07:46:48 am »

That was possibly even more disturbing than the movie it is parodying.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22599 on: November 18, 2012, 07:56:07 am »

So I was just having a shower and looked at my left arm.
And WTF? There's a bunch of healed over thin cuts all exactly parallel to each other, running from my elbow to just below the back of my wrist. I have no idea where that came from. They're scabbed over so it's probably been a couple of days, but I don't think that I wouldn't notice the half my lower arm was bleeding.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22600 on: November 18, 2012, 08:02:57 am »

Holy crap, you know what I just realized?
They never followed up making movies for "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"
That movie won an Oscar, normally when you start movieising a book series that is so popular that it has its own cover band you try to milk it for all its worth! What the hell happened? I want to see peoples reactions when they are once again forced to fact the fact that the mystery is always, always better than the resolution.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22601 on: November 18, 2012, 08:18:57 am »

So I was just having a shower and looked at my left arm.
And WTF? There's a bunch of healed over thin cuts all exactly parallel to each other, running from my elbow to just below the back of my wrist. I have no idea where that came from. They're scabbed over so it's probably been a couple of days, but I don't think that I wouldn't notice the half my lower arm was bleeding.
dude, tie yourself to the bed, and ensure all knives are wrapped in something very soft!
I'm pretty sure that it wasn't knives, they're not long enough. Generally between 2 and 5 cm. Also, upon closer inspection, there look to be some that are perpendicular too. Those are longer. And older looking. And there are no bloody knives around, at least, no obvious blood.
Again though, I really do not remember having any sort of cuts on that arm recently.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22602 on: November 18, 2012, 08:35:27 am »

I think my grammar actually was that bad back then. I have no clue at all. I really don't remember anything about that.

I've actually noticed an improvement in your grammar lately. Gud job dood, kep it upp!!!1! ;D Seriously, it's good.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22603 on: November 18, 2012, 09:27:00 am »

Holy crap, you know what I just realized?
They never followed up making movies for "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"
That movie won an Oscar, normally when you start movieising a book series that is so popular that it has its own cover band you try to milk it for all its worth! What the hell happened? I want to see peoples reactions when they are once again forced to fact the fact that the mystery is always, always better than the resolution.

Oh man that movie was so awesome, mostly for the setting and the atmosphere, all so alluring and awesome, borrowing bits and pieces from different times and places to fit them into this horrifyingly believable (and lets face it who wouldn't want to live there, despite the horror) world.
I always assumed the movie didn't do good because of it's wierdness so no further installments were made, should get around to those books eventualy tho, if they're anything like the movie they should be awesome :)

Also it's kinda hard to make it now, mostly because the kids are all grown up. (I kinda dislike changing actors in series, breaks the believability).

@Graknorke
You could have leaned onto a grate or something for a while without noticing it bleeding :S

Or you're slowly being dissected by aliens in your sleep then put back together, I'd get some cameras to confirm this before going to the autorithies tho.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22604 on: November 18, 2012, 02:14:43 pm »

I REMEMBER THAT BOOKS AND MOVIE
TIME FOR A REMAKE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1505 1506 [1507] 1508 1509 ... 11037