Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1503 1504 [1505] 1506 1507 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14491032 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #22560 on: November 17, 2012, 04:58:17 am »

the same reason the aussies eat vegimite and the dutch eat their fries with mayo....

Well I don't know about the dutch, because it is a product that will last well in the hot sun as you ship in slowly across the country too slowly for fruit to ever survive, and is full of vitamins you otherwise aren't getting?

No seriously, that is why Australians first started eating Vegemite, I guess some people just grew to love the taste. Now that we have trucks and roads to transport foods quickly without rotting it is slowly becoming less popular.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22561 on: November 17, 2012, 05:02:32 am »

marshmallow fluff
Oh my god, apparently it is a key ingredient in two more things I have never heard of and would most likely only eat once, the Fluffernutter and the S'more. It is kind of like alchemy in a RPG. You find out about one weird ingredient, and it leads onto all sorts of new items you can make!

Real S'mores use a real marshmallow toasted over a campfire, the "fluff" version is the poor-man's S'more.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22562 on: November 17, 2012, 05:02:55 am »

That looks digusting.
Why would somebody even eat that.
the same reason the aussies eat vegimite and the dutch eat their fries with mayo....
Fries with mayo is delicious!
Tough i agree that if you soak fries with it, it becomes alot less delicious. That's why i don't soak my fries with it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22563 on: November 17, 2012, 05:10:59 am »

The last Fries soaked in ketchup aren't any better. I guess the trick with any fries topping is not to put too much on.

White vinegar is good too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22564 on: November 17, 2012, 05:12:30 am »

My trick with fries topping is:

Just don't. Have a little plastic container filled with the topping you want.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22565 on: November 17, 2012, 09:08:21 am »

The hell?
Republicans suggesting massive reforms to copyright and demonstrating a real understanding of the current problems with it.
Current copyright law does not merely distort some markets – rather it destroys entire markets.
The hell?
Seriously I thought the republicans were real buddy buddy with the content industries because of their stance on copyright infringement?
Or I am missing something?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22566 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:30 am »

... seriously, marshmallow cream is delicious. You don't eat large amounts at once if you don't want to get sick, but a little bit goes a long damn way (I've snacked from a single jar for... months. Three, four, maybe more.). The stuff is incredibly sticky, and actually takes a lot of effort to eat if you're not just consuming it off something like bread. Leave it on the spoon or whatev', impromptu lollipop.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22567 on: November 17, 2012, 09:51:01 am »

My roommate just stumbled back here drunk and fell asleep. At 9:30 AM.

At least I won't have to deal with him all day.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22568 on: November 17, 2012, 10:15:44 am »

Maybe you could like, set up some of those cubicle walls between your and his halves of the room.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22569 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:18 am »

Do what I do, cook foods he hates the smell of.
I have been eating a lot of fish lately.  :)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22570 on: November 17, 2012, 10:20:10 am »

Do what I do, cook foods he hates the smell of.
I have been eating a lot of fish lately.  :)
Well, fish is a healthy foodsource.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22571 on: November 17, 2012, 10:23:46 am »

I know! If you count those weird vegetarians who eat white meat then I have been pretty much vegetarian for the last two months and never felt better. It is certainly good for the complexion, that is for sure.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22572 on: November 17, 2012, 10:26:39 am »

I should probably eat some fish. Maybe potatoes.

Crappy roommates are why I'm excited to move in with Daryll in a year. Well, side from the obvious reasons. ;D

You know. Pillow forts. Obviously.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #22573 on: November 17, 2012, 10:37:52 am »

I should probably eat some fish. Maybe potatoes.

Crappy roommates are why I'm excited to move in with Daryll in a year. Well, side from the obvious reasons. ;D

You know. Pillow forts. Obviously.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22574 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:46 am »

Oh man that'd be fun.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 1503 1504 [1505] 1506 1507 ... 11037