Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14491850 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #22545 on: November 17, 2012, 03:56:39 am »

Already on speed-dial. Metaphorically; I'll really just run around shouting about how someone on the Internet has an obscure fetish and seeing how many people get surprised.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #22546 on: November 17, 2012, 03:59:09 am »

Hey i got one for you - cellphones - freud that! They're a penis-substitute obviously. They even vibrate.

And the old one that guns, or halberds, or maces, or swords, or bows & arrows, are a phallic symbols, unlike all those completely "non-phallic" weapons they "could" have given the protagonist ... such as ____ and ____. Well maybe grenades then. Oops - those explode, e.g. represent orgasms.

Also if you ever see a bathroom scene - toothbrushes - totally phallic. And they're going in a mouth, thus feminizing the user.

Hey. One of my elven adventurers had a bolt stuck in her pelvis for YEARS, and she didn't seem to be bothered at all. Bolts are the toys that keep on giving.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22547 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:48 am »

Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22548 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:35 am »

Just to change the subject, Here is how to predict if you or one of your friends is an alien monster!

Yessss. I made the abomination change the subject. I go to bed tonight in satisfaction.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22549 on: November 17, 2012, 04:07:34 am »

Vengeful creator I may be, but on Bay12 I'm as vulnerable to the wrath of Toady as any.
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22550 on: November 17, 2012, 04:09:47 am »

Vengeful creator I may be, but on Bay12 I'm as vulnerable to the wrath of Toady as any.

And I am just plain loopy. Woohooooooo!

I should stop taking a tablet with me to bed, but it and the sunshine is all I have left~

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22551 on: November 17, 2012, 04:19:25 am »

why the hell is everyone freaking on the twinkies man, someone will make more bro

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22552 on: November 17, 2012, 04:20:46 am »

Yea, you can have civilization without them. We don't have these 'twinkies' things across the pacific.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22553 on: November 17, 2012, 04:31:00 am »

I once saw marshmallow fluff for sale in Australia at the supermarket. We checked and it was an American import, I guessed correctly only Americans would eat spreadable marshmallow on toast. Only saw it once though and it vanished within a week. That stuff must be 99% sugar. Disgusting looking stuff, and i guess my countrymen agreed.

Oh dear God:

According to a 2006 Boston Globe article, Massachusetts State Senator Jarrett Barrios proposed a restriction on the number of weekly servings of Marshmallow Fluff (Fluffernutter) sandwiches in the form of an amendment to a bill that will limit junk food in schools. The proposal was later dropped.

You sick bastards, no wonder American students are so backwards and FAT. Why not just inject lard straight into their arteries to cut out the middleman? Well I guess they got white slime to go with the pink slime. Seriously giving kids sugar spread on white bread as FOOD in a school of all places? How the hell is "marshmallow sludge" still on sale and twinkies are going broke?

Also in 2006 State Representative Kathi-Anne Reinstein planned to file a bill that would make the Fluffernutter the official sandwich of Massachusetts. The incident is locally referred to as "The Great 2006 Kerfluffle."

LOLwut? Why not just make shooting yourself in the face the official state sport?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:44:00 am by Reelya »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22554 on: November 17, 2012, 04:43:53 am »

marshmallow fluff
Oh my god, apparently it is a key ingredient in two more things I have never heard of and would most likely only eat once, the Fluffernutter and the S'more. It is kind of like alchemy in a RPG. You find out about one weird ingredient, and it leads onto all sorts of new items you can make!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22555 on: November 17, 2012, 04:45:37 am »

That looks digusting.
Why would somebody even eat that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22556 on: November 17, 2012, 04:51:50 am »

That looks digusting.
the same reason the aussies eat vegimite and the dutch eat their fries with mayo....

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22557 on: November 17, 2012, 04:55:01 am »

That looks digusting.
the same reason the aussies eat vegimite and the dutch eat their fries with mayo....
1: Vegimite is not dissimilar to Marmite and Marmite is delicious. And won't give you a heart attack just by looking at it.
2: I can't really explain that one. Probably just an extension of potato and egg based food, because both are pretty standard things that people eat.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22558 on: November 17, 2012, 04:55:47 am »

In Sweden we have Messmör.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22559 on: November 17, 2012, 04:57:51 am »

eating Vegemite reminds me of eating sea squirts, its a wtf salty bomb.

In Sweden we have Messmör.

That looks like butter and cheese combined im sold
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 11037