Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1501 1502 [1503] 1504 1505 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14491854 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #22530 on: November 16, 2012, 02:01:46 pm »

Spoiler: Wat. (click to show/hide)
You know, usually, spam is not an interesting folder. But how in the fuck did I get this? I haven't played anything blizzard makes.
We use the same theme.
That makes at least three of us.
Do you guys have the same planet as i do today?
I've currently got what appears to be Mars.
Yeah, same here.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22531 on: November 16, 2012, 02:03:21 pm »

And yet I have Jupiter (or Saturn, but the rings are missing) instead. Wonder how google determines that.
Never mind, it changed to Mars when I reloaded the page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22532 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:24 pm »

Spoiler: Wat. (click to show/hide)
You know, usually, spam is not an interesting folder. But how in the fuck did I get this? I haven't played anything blizzard makes.

They're purely phishing and sending 150 million emails out, the guys who are selling the gold have no info on who are actually players. Do you wonder the same thing about penis-enlargement ads: "why do they think I have a small penis?". BTW there could be no gold at all, and they just take your credit card details and steal your money. Hell, I get fake login emails for banks I've never been with.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:09:38 pm by Reelya »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22533 on: November 16, 2012, 02:09:02 pm »

No, most of the spam I just delete, theres nothing of interest in the subject line. (Or rarely, its not spam). But that both said <unknown sender> and had a weird subject line, so its WTF.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #22534 on: November 16, 2012, 05:24:07 pm »

If you can find a version of MaskMe that works on your browser, that's a great way to filter out spam and figure out who's selling your info. Basically, it creates a fake email address and forwards anything it receives to your main email, allowing you to block all unwanted emails from that particular source.

Gmail's pretty good about spam, though, so it's personal preference.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22535 on: November 16, 2012, 09:20:24 pm »

So, I just what had to be a theatre performance...  A guy comes down the stairs looking for his tomboy girlfriend.  She tells him she was lost and scared.  He says, I don't care, we're going to the CBS store to get hostess.

"Hostess? Noooo, we've gotta get BC..."
"Fuck BC, like I [snip]!  Im hot and hard for hostess!"

W.T.F.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #22537 on: November 17, 2012, 03:42:02 am »

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED BY FREUD
HOW IS DYNAMITE A PENIS

Haven't you ever had sex with a dynamite dildo?...

Onna serious note... What.. The... Fuck? That entire essay qualifies as a WTF. I mean... There are no words. None.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22539 on: November 17, 2012, 03:46:50 am »

The Alien or the Thing could happily eat all the world's literary critics and no-one would notice the difference.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22540 on: November 17, 2012, 03:47:26 am »

Ah, literary analysis. Twist anything into exactly what you want it to be.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22541 on: November 17, 2012, 03:50:08 am »

Indeed. Apparently by this logic, all the Mawmen, or Zombies of Halflife count as well. [sarcasm]Chest maws, vaginas... Can't YOU see the similarities?[/sarcasm]
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22542 on: November 17, 2012, 03:51:19 am »

See Refuting Freud thread. I think we managed to connect the sun to sex somehow?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22543 on: November 17, 2012, 03:54:27 am »

Spoiler: NSFW (click to show/hide)

It occured to me that half of what I say in this thread should be marked NSFW.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:56:22 am by Cassandra »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22544 on: November 17, 2012, 03:56:38 am »

Hey i got one for you - cellphones - freud that! They're a penis-substitute obviously. They even vibrate.

And the old one that guns, or halberds, or maces, or swords, or bows & arrows, are a phallic symbols, unlike all those completely "non-phallic" weapons they "could" have given the protagonist ... such as ____ and ____. Well maybe grenades then. Oops - those explode, e.g. represent orgasms.

Also if you ever see a bathroom scene - toothbrushes - totally phallic. And they're going in a mouth, thus feminizing the user.
Pages: 1 ... 1501 1502 [1503] 1504 1505 ... 11037