Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14467785 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #21120 on: October 29, 2012, 05:30:40 pm »

My life would also be better if I had a harem of catgirl maids that I could cuddle and love to death
Looks like I have found my Quote of the Day™. It's applicable to pretty much every situation too. Besides catsplosions.

If you like the idea of having a harem of any kind, that is. Some of us would much rather be part of one. :P

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21121 on: October 29, 2012, 05:31:48 pm »

My life would also be better if I had a harem of catgirl maids that I could cuddle and love to death
Looks like I have found my Quote of the Day™. It's applicable to pretty much every situation too. Besides catsplosions.
catgirl catsplosions
Your health insurance is gonna give you a heartattack.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21122 on: October 29, 2012, 05:33:28 pm »

Harem full of catgirls?
Sounds nice but..
I better hope they are all at an appropriate age, or else we would be in deep trouble.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21123 on: October 29, 2012, 05:34:00 pm »

I just had the sudden idea to make an RTD where the goal is to hurt yourself.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #21124 on: October 29, 2012, 05:35:53 pm »

I'd also like a harem of catgirls, but I'd want them to be able to beat me at fighting games too.
Not many people wouldn't want a harem of catgirls. I'd take 5 of them and train them to become the ultimate Dota 2 team. Or just give them their weight in energy drinks and watch the resulting mayhem.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #21125 on: October 29, 2012, 05:40:00 pm »

I'd also like a harem of catgirls, but I'd want them to be able to beat me at fighting games too.
Not many people wouldn't want a harem of catgirls. I'd take 5 of them and train them to become the ultimate Dota 2 team. Or just give them their weight in energy drinks and watch the resulting mayhem.

I wouldn't want a harem of anything. That's both disgusting and demeaning.

/buzzkillington.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21126 on: October 29, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »

What about the opposite scenario? Being part of one? :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21127 on: October 29, 2012, 05:43:11 pm »

A co-op harem sounds nice. Sort of like a co-op grocery except with more lace and fewer vegetables. Nobody is the focal point of it, it's just an excuse for a group of people who are already close to dress in impractical clothing and laze around making foreplay with each other.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21128 on: October 29, 2012, 05:48:13 pm »

I wouldn't want a harem of anything. That's both disgusting and demeaning.

/buzzkillington.
I believe your opinion to be biased due to your natural intolerance of cats, it's quite a bit past full moon, can't you let it slide?

Anyway, seeing as this now appears to be "5 catgirls, what do with?", I'm going for martial arts trining and being their agent for various violence based competitions. Have you seen cats? They are pretty strong and violent when it comes to it. And often when it's totally unnecessary too. And then when I have accumulated sufficient monies, send each on a 2 year round-the-world trip to find something that they enjoy, and set them up with necessary resources for said hobby. Then purchase an extensive mansion in either Scotland or Norway, and live the rest of my life as a leech off various product endorsement deals. Also harem.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21129 on: October 29, 2012, 05:55:32 pm »

I come home from school.

In one thread, people are debating how many people Hitler could personally stab to death for...I dunno why.
In this thread, catgirl harem discussions.

I love and fear this place sometimes.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #21130 on: October 29, 2012, 05:56:42 pm »

Pffffft. It is, in fact, in the middle of a full moon.

I dunno, I just find the concept of a group of scantily clad anything demeaning towards the presumeably exitant dignity of whatever those things are.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21131 on: October 29, 2012, 05:59:28 pm »

If you like the idea of having a harem of any kind, that is. Some of us would much rather be part of one. :P
Oooh, good point :D

I dunno, I just find the concept of a group of scantily clad anything demeaning towards the presumeably exitant dignity of whatever those things are.
I wouldn't be interested in anyone without dignity. Hence my fighting game comment; I wouldn't want a bunch of "slaves."

A co-op harem sounds nice. Sort of like a co-op grocery except with more lace and fewer vegetables. Nobody is the focal point of it, it's just an excuse for a group of people who are already close to dress in impractical clothing and laze around making foreplay with each other.
Also a good point.

EDIT: This thread reminded me how lonely I am :(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:02:14 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21132 on: October 29, 2012, 06:02:16 pm »

Pffffft. It is, in fact, in the middle of a full moon.

I shall accept the first one, I forgot that sometimes there's more than 1 full moon in a month.

I'm still curious on the second though. Would you still feel the same if there were no parties involved clad non-scantily? Putting everyone on an even playing field basically.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21133 on: October 29, 2012, 06:11:44 pm »

I would have no qualms about a harem as long as they were willing. I don't like forcing things on people, but if they like something and it's not hurting anyone (else) why stop them? Of course, I'd provide for them if I could, make sure they were happy and healthy and all that.
Nothing important here, move along.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21134 on: October 29, 2012, 06:12:46 pm »

Where do I sign up, Pickle? :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 11037