Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479041 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #20595 on: October 25, 2012, 08:00:25 pm »

Well. As soon as I've finished playing around in RaiderZ, i know what I'm going to read. Sounds ridiculous on a scale possibly exceeding YOU AT FINAL BOSS.
Is it any good. I've been thinking about putting some time into it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the dev that made Blacklight: Retribution?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20596 on: October 25, 2012, 08:16:11 pm »

If anyone's looked at the YOU ALWAYS ROLL 5 minimalist RTD today, they know what my WTF is. Even though I completely understand it and did take part in it for a while, what the fuck.
Yeh, this too. I mean, I know its almost entirely my fault, but still.

By all the powers within or outside of the universe, I must find some way to fit that quote-construct  in my sig. :P

You can't even really call that a quote pyramid. It's more like an interpretation of R'yleh built from cyclopean quote blocks by star-spawn that infected the internet.

I swear at times I got vertigo trying to read through it.
It freaked me out too. Its why No one should ever steal nukes from me. It's the equivalent to unleashing the Elder Ones.

Spoiler: And wait theres more! (click to show/hide)
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20597 on: October 25, 2012, 10:40:17 pm »

Well. As soon as I've finished playing around in RaiderZ, i know what I'm going to read. Sounds ridiculous on a scale possibly exceeding YOU AT FINAL BOSS.
Is it any good. I've been thinking about putting some time into it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the dev that made Blacklight: Retribution?
The fighting is decent when you aren't lagging and dodging is important (theres also block, which I haven't done much with), though you have to stick to the class you've picked until lv.10 before wandering off into the other ones if you want to. Can't really say if it looks good or not, I'm on min settings as usual for anything super-recent. Non-tetris inventory with a sort button, mostly crafting materials. The smith or the armorer can tell you ingame which monsters have which scraps.

Biggest complaint I have is the complete and utter lack of sync the few cutscene text boxes have in relation to the actual voice-actors. The gist of it is the same, sure, but its like watching a movie in english while terribad subs are at the bottom as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20598 on: October 25, 2012, 11:29:10 pm »

Found this on the internet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #20599 on: October 25, 2012, 11:32:21 pm »

Oh wow. I want that as my background.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20600 on: October 25, 2012, 11:32:36 pm »

Wat.
Also, Yoink's uperhero presona is now Beer Hobo, who has the ability to communicate with alcoholic life forms.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20601 on: October 25, 2012, 11:32:59 pm »

Wat.
Also, Yoink's uperhero presona is now Beer Hobo, who has the ability to communicate with alcoholic life forms.
What is mine?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20602 on: October 25, 2012, 11:33:57 pm »

Wat.
What is mine?
Pompous Man, who can bore anyone to death in a three-mile radius when he makes a speech! (just kidding) :P
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #20603 on: October 25, 2012, 11:34:45 pm »

Mine?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20604 on: October 25, 2012, 11:36:54 pm »

Wat.
What is mine?
Pompous Man, who can bore anyone to death in a three-mile radius when he makes a speech! (just kidding) :P
Hoping for simething based on utter madness, since that WAS what I was trying to be.

Mine?
Snake-Girl

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20605 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:10 pm »

Snake-Girl, who lightly slaps her enemies with her shed skin.
Sig! Onol

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20606 on: October 25, 2012, 11:46:35 pm »

Christian roommate who registered on Match.com as "sexyman" sees a woman take her shirt off on Telemundo. "Boobies!" he says. I roll my eyes in contempt as he follows that with a "I want to see some boobies." I say, "Do I have to lift my shirt again?" and he cracks up.

Let that be your "What the fuck?" moment as I take a shower. I know it was another one of mine, where I decided to say "What the fuck?" and make a slightly homoerotic joke with someone whose idea of a pick-up line is "God loves you."

-EDIT- A real "What the fuck?" moment was a dream I had while I was napping. To sum it up a tarantula that was attached to my monitor told me to suck Satan's dick. It scared the fuck out of me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:01:24 am by dei »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20607 on: October 26, 2012, 12:09:01 am »

-EDIT- A real "What the fuck?" moment was a dream I had while I was napping. To sum it up a tarantula that was attached to my monitor told me to suck Satan's dick. It scared the fuck out of me.

Sounds hot.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20608 on: October 26, 2012, 12:11:13 am »

Hot as hell.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20609 on: October 26, 2012, 12:12:49 am »

Sounds hot.
Hot as hell.

I'm sorry but I disagree.
Pages: 1 ... 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 ... 11037