Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481682 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #20445 on: October 24, 2012, 10:44:57 pm »

Can you give blood Hans? I'd think your drug record would prevent that, especially if you did anything that requires needles.

Yes. I've never used needles. I would be offended at that question, but I've met WAAAY too many needle junkies to even muster up the requisite righteous indignation. :P And the only drug's I'd done around the time I was giving blood was pot, weeks before.
Sorry :X Was an honest question since I dunno how these things work.

I do know I couldn't give blood some places due to being gay, so some wacky and stupid limitations wouldn't surprise me.
wait what.

Do they think gay blood is like a virus and is going to inject the gay gene(s) into healthy heterosexual cells? That's... Well, probably less crazy than people who think gays are satan worshippers and pedophiles after your children, but...

Silly fundamentalists, Gays aren't always pedophiles! But they always have amazing interior decorating. :P
Psshaw, everyone knows Homosexuality is a incurable disease! Like cooties! Excpet when its a choice, of course.

It's because of HIV. When it first exploded, it was mainly among the gay population, from what I know anyway.
But that's mostly San Fran's fault.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #20446 on: October 24, 2012, 10:46:05 pm »

I don't want to say cure, but if there was a pill that would make you not-gay, would anyone here take it?

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20447 on: October 24, 2012, 10:48:07 pm »

Fuck no. The only purpose of that I can think of is making procreation a bit easier, but if a gay individual really wants to spread their genes, artificial insemination exists.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #20448 on: October 24, 2012, 10:51:12 pm »

I don't want to say cure, but if there was a pill that would make you not-gay, would anyone here take it?

No. I would not. I'm pretty damn proud of my preferences. I don't see it as a sickness, or a disease... I see it as a choice I chose to make.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20449 on: October 24, 2012, 10:53:29 pm »

I'm going to guess you're going to receive noes. People are, in general, wary of anything that would artificially change their mind or behaviour, even if, especially if, they would find themselves normal after it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 10:56:36 pm by misko27 »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20450 on: October 24, 2012, 10:53:50 pm »

Besides, I'm bi. Double the choices, double the fun :D
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20451 on: October 24, 2012, 10:54:49 pm »

Twin WTFs:

A) I just watched the entirety of a baseball game.
B) The Giants just spanked the Tigers.

Besides, I'm bi. Double the choices, double the fun :D
Double your pleasure?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20452 on: October 24, 2012, 10:55:50 pm »

Maybe~ :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20453 on: October 24, 2012, 10:58:04 pm »

Can you give blood Hans? I'd think your drug record would prevent that, especially if you did anything that requires needles.

Yes. I've never used needles. I would be offended at that question, but I've met WAAAY too many needle junkies to even muster up the requisite righteous indignation. :P And the only drug's I'd done around the time I was giving blood was pot, weeks before.
Sorry :X Was an honest question since I dunno how these things work.

I do know I couldn't give blood some places due to being gay, so some wacky and stupid limitations wouldn't surprise me.

Don't be sorry. :) And I'm fairly sure they ask if you've used drugs intravenously, so it would disqualify me, if I was a needle person. I was always more of an eating, drinking, smoking, or snorting person though. 

Must. Resist. Mentioning. Furries. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20454 on: October 24, 2012, 11:00:10 pm »

Yeah, for those of you who may not know, baseball is this strange "non-contact" "sport" where the players mostly just stand around adjusting their cups for most of the game.

Ah, well. Any excuse is good, if it means nachos. Maybe tomorrow.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20455 on: October 24, 2012, 11:19:44 pm »

You rang? :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20456 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:16 pm »

... Wait, what would a Giants furry look like? Would it just be someone in a really big person costume?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20457 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:57 pm »

There's this little thing called 'macro'.

I'm not gonna go into detail.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20458 on: October 24, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »

... Wait, what would a Giants furry look like? Would it just be someone in a really big person costume?
There is actually a whole entire fetish for giants. Look it up. And Micros. And, Balloons.

EDIT: NINJA

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20459 on: October 24, 2012, 11:23:00 pm »

There's this little thing called 'macro'.

I'm not gonna go into detail.
I think you mean a big thing :)
Pages: 1 ... 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 ... 11037