Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14485111 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #20340 on: October 23, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »

It is if you're a succubus.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20341 on: October 23, 2012, 10:38:46 pm »

Suits me fine. I like my ladyfolk flat chested anyway.
Hey! Respect the fact that there are lonely people here, who's only option for boob-interaction involve staring.

It is if you're a succubus.
Its still unproper, you're just expected to be unproper.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20342 on: October 23, 2012, 10:39:38 pm »

I rather like the idea of the jiggle-free bra. Keeps 'em fresh and perky for when you do get to see 'em.
Nothing important here, move along.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20343 on: October 23, 2012, 10:40:15 pm »

A man invents a new bra.  It apparently prevents things from happening o_O

Why doe she have a bra? She looks flat, a training bra perhaps at most until she grows up develops and puts some damm meat on them bones.

http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20344 on: October 23, 2012, 10:40:53 pm »

Hey! Respect the fact that there are lonely people here, who's only option for boob-interaction involve staring.
Pfft. It isn't my fault if people need to get over their insecurity and realize that there are people out there that would like them for who they are if they just looked :P
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20345 on: October 23, 2012, 10:41:00 pm »

A man invents a new bra.  It apparently prevents things from happening o_O

Why doe she have a bra? She looks flat, a training bra perhaps at most until she grows up develops and puts some damm meat on them bones.

And now my roommate is wondering why I'm cracking up.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20346 on: October 23, 2012, 10:41:24 pm »

Me too, but I also prefer them to not have a penis.  :P

Or at least smaller than average. I'm weird that way.
Smaller than average... penis?

>_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20347 on: October 23, 2012, 10:42:12 pm »

It's called a clitoris, descan. ;D

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20348 on: October 23, 2012, 10:56:43 pm »

Those are a myth.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #20349 on: October 23, 2012, 10:57:42 pm »

Those are a myth.

This. This is my WTF of the day.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20350 on: October 23, 2012, 11:00:38 pm »

If it makes you feel better, I thought they were refering to penises too.

Pfft. It isn't my fault if people need to get over their insecurity and realize that there are people out there that would like them for who they are if they just looked :P
Name one.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20351 on: October 23, 2012, 11:01:34 pm »

How the fuck am I supposed to know who's into you? I just know with over 7 billion people in the world, there's bound to be at least one crazy enough person ;D Probably several. Several thousand.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20352 on: October 23, 2012, 11:05:52 pm »

How the fuck am I supposed to know who's into you? I just know with over 7 billion people in the world, there's bound to be at least one crazy enough person ;D Probably several. Several thousand.
I have to say I am impressed you didn't realize that was a joke. People who don't realize these things scare the hell out of me. Makes me wonder what else people are taking seriously.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20353 on: October 23, 2012, 11:06:15 pm »

Those are a myth.

sorry Descan
Human genetalia of both sexes is essentially the same, one is extrenal as you may have noticed. The other is more internal, but are essentially the same parts in different form.

I have to say I am impressed you didn't realize that was a joke. People who don't realize these things scare the hell out of me. Makes me wonder what else people are taking seriously.
fox news
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20354 on: October 23, 2012, 11:12:38 pm »

so its great i can get boob action instead the rest of you? :P
Pages: 1 ... 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 ... 11037