Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14440388 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #19440 on: October 10, 2012, 04:07:45 pm »

http://citationmachine.net/index2.php

Just found out about this.  Do you know what I coulda done with this?  All the time Ive spent grimacing as I finish up an otherwise excellent piece of work...
Seriously? I've known about that for as long as I've put notations down.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:44:19 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19441 on: October 10, 2012, 04:42:45 pm »

There's a couple of sites like that, like EasyBib.
Nothing important here, move along.

Khorne

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only Blood God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19442 on: October 10, 2012, 05:12:26 pm »

I was playing Cortex Command today, and after I finished roasting a new batch of culled clones with a flame thower, one of them  lacking legs arms and a head and being very bloody, most likely skinless. Was flying around, spinning like a helicopter blade, ripping the ground and some rocks to shreds, so I blew it up. It was a big WTF moment for me.
This is my signature. Notice how it is all clean and bloodless? Well a sacrifice of Men Women or Space Marines will help me put blood on this signature,
-Khrone 2013.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19444 on: October 10, 2012, 05:29:47 pm »

I was playing Cortex Command today, and after I finished roasting a new batch of culled clones with a flame thower, one of them  lacking legs arms and a head and being very bloody, most likely skinless. Was flying around, spinning like a helicopter blade, ripping the ground and some rocks to shreds, so I blew it up. It was a big WTF moment for me.

... How much is this game?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19445 on: October 10, 2012, 05:30:42 pm »

Aww. You should have just let the torso-copter be. He just wanted to get into landscaping.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19446 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:10 pm »

Like 20 bux on Steam. It just recently hit version 1.0, and it's tons of physics-based sidescrolling shooter fun.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19447 on: October 10, 2012, 09:57:19 pm »

Somebody was going around my school's locker room with this idea that homosexuals should be forced to have sex with women until they're "cured" of the gayness. He gave me a thumbs up after I made a look of disgust.

My school sucks.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19448 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »

what xD

Maybe straight guys should have sex with men until they're cured of their straightness!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19449 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:00 pm »

That, yes. Also wouldn't that be completely ineffective on like, half the homosexual population? The rape bit besides, that seems a little short sighted.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19450 on: October 10, 2012, 10:01:01 pm »

There are rape tactics that could be used, regardless of if the victim was gaining any pleasure from it at all. I don't really want to go into details.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19451 on: October 10, 2012, 10:03:24 pm »

Somebody was going around my school's locker room with this idea that homosexuals should be forced to have sex with women until they're "cured" of the gayness. He gave me a thumbs up after I made a look of disgust.

My school sucks.
That seems like a terrible idea.

I tried to find a joke to make here, but I couldn't find one. :'(
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19452 on: October 10, 2012, 10:06:02 pm »

My school sucks.
That seems like a terrible idea.

I tried to find a joke to make here, but I couldn't find one. :'(

Yeah, it's just fucked up.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19453 on: October 10, 2012, 10:06:50 pm »

Like 20 bux on Steam. It just recently hit version 1.0, and it's tons of physics-based sidescrolling shooter fun.
Only local multiplayer though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19454 on: October 10, 2012, 10:07:12 pm »

Well, the joke, such as it is, is that forcing lesbians to have sex with other women probably wouldn't "cure" them of homosexuality. I mean... maybe? I don't know. But I don't think that'd be how you go about it. Not that there's actually any way whatsoever to "go about it". S'just... yeah, I'unno.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 ... 11040