Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1294 1295 [1296] 1297 1298 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14442644 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #19425 on: October 10, 2012, 02:47:11 pm »

Ahh, great movie, The Bunker is.

And being able to laugh at him is a sign...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19426 on: October 10, 2012, 03:04:23 pm »

My roommate, bless his moron heart, left for autumn vacation and forgot his key here.

He's not going to have a very good time if he gets back before I do.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19427 on: October 10, 2012, 03:07:10 pm »

... think your teachers would forgive you a day or two's absence for indulgence in petty spite? Email/call and check, maybe? You might be able to swing lingering for a bit extra.

Didn't the idjit already have to replace his key once?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19428 on: October 10, 2012, 03:07:35 pm »

So he finally found his key/went to the RA and got a replacement (at personal expense, I assume, because they typically have to change the locks if they issue a replacement)?

Darn, it's a shame his key went missing again so soon after! You know how dorms are...crawling with people who steal your shit...even if you're totally a badass.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19429 on: October 10, 2012, 03:09:01 pm »

It can "accidentally" fall into the garbage can :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #19430 on: October 10, 2012, 03:10:52 pm »

This was years ago, but just reminded of it.

One aunt of mine made some copies of children's videos for her kids to watch (so the kids wouldn't trash the original tapes).

Other aunt was at my grandmothers house, and let her kids watch them.

She saw the FBI warning and panicked. Called the FBI. The FBI came to my gram-ma's house.

Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19431 on: October 10, 2012, 03:16:02 pm »

So he finally found his key/went to the RA and got a replacement (at personal expense, I assume, because they typically have to change the locks if they issue a replacement)?
He got a replacement. The new lock and keys cost him $40. And me nothing, which is good because I would have been very, very angry had such a cost been leveled against me for his stupidity.
Darn, it's a shame his key went missing again so soon after! You know how dorms are...crawling with people who steal your shit...even if you're totally a badass.
As it just so happened, I asked him why he was alright leaving his precious guitar here over vacation, prime stealing season.

His answer was that "no one would steal from us because everyone knows you're paranoid as fuck, [MSH]". I asked who "everyone" was and he said "all the chicks who I introduced you to". I don't even know what he's talking about. The only girl I've met through him is Party Girl, who may or may not be still trying to find a way to sleep with me.
It can "accidentally" fall into the garbage can :P
I'm not going to intentionally try to fuck him over. I'm not that malicious. I even tried to find the RA a couple of times to give the key to him for when he came back, but no luck.

Plus, the only garbage can in here is mine, he just throws his trash everywhere.

Anyway, he'll probably just go to the RA and have him use his master key on the door, so there wouldn't be any point anyway.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19432 on: October 10, 2012, 03:18:45 pm »

You need to write all your experiences there down. It'd make a damn good comedy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19433 on: October 10, 2012, 03:18:52 pm »

RA=master key?

Noes, I hada call Public Safety when I locked myself out.  Took over an hour.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19434 on: October 10, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »

Don't you only use Master keys for boss rooms? Is your roomie a boss, MSH? Do you have to defeat him to saaaaaave the woooorld?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19435 on: October 10, 2012, 03:29:48 pm »

Considering that I have to successfully graduate to enter the renewables industry, and thus saaaaaave the woooooorld, yes, actually.
No Gods, No Masters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19436 on: October 10, 2012, 03:32:22 pm »

That explains so much. MZ is MSH after gathering all the upgrades and shit, and went back to the past to be the mentor to his own younger self.
Little does he know of the Mentor Occupational Hazard, though. And by that I mean a group of protestors occupying him, of course.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19437 on: October 10, 2012, 03:48:14 pm »

I'm increasingly picturing your roommate now as some melding of Scumbag Steve and the Onion's good ol' Jim Anchower.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #19438 on: October 10, 2012, 03:58:27 pm »

The Wereass Asseg Ngirauxen has come! A large ass twisted into humanoid form. It is crazed for blood and flesh. It's eyes grow scarlet and it's sepia hair is long and shaggy. Now you will know why you fear the night.

I demand a drawing of this. Now.

PD: it's actually FRIENDLY and is killing off the undead who were besieging me!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:00:48 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19439 on: October 10, 2012, 04:01:53 pm »

http://citationmachine.net/index2.php

Just found out about this.  Do you know what I coulda done with this?  All the time Ive spent grimacing as I finish up an otherwise excellent piece of work...
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 1294 1295 [1296] 1297 1298 ... 11040