Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14469416 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18915 on: October 06, 2012, 10:53:49 pm »

RE: Hans
Remember that in dreams, you ignore logic. So if you're with her and it is physically impossible to be with her more, your dreambrain don't care.

It was her dream. :P

Also, @Kai: I didn't read into it much. I did get a little paranoid about it though. Makes me nervous. :/ I'd love to be in a dedicated relationship with someone as cool as her, but she's too good a friend for me to risk it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:55:27 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18916 on: October 06, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

Maybe LF and LFGF need to split a Hans sundae? :P (I kid, I kid. I know you have friend boundaries and what the L in LF stands for...)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18917 on: October 06, 2012, 10:55:54 pm »

Maybe LF and LFGF need to split a Hans sundae? :P (I kid, I kid. I know you have friend boundaries and what the L in LF stands for...)

They broke up. Two days ago. Did I mention that? I should have mentioned that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #18918 on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:35 pm »

Owch. Painful breakup, or one of those mutual "yeah, not feeling it anymore" things?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18919 on: October 06, 2012, 10:58:13 pm »

Maybe her brain is rationalizing a nice future to distract her from feeling break up blues? (Guessing)

Haha, you'll probably never find out whats what unless you ask her.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18920 on: October 06, 2012, 11:02:11 pm »

Or did they break up because of LF realizing her latent straight feelings?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18921 on: October 06, 2012, 11:03:35 pm »

Owch. Painful breakup, or one of those mutual "yeah, not feeling it anymore" things?

Both. They were scream-fighting, then calmed down and talked about it afterwards. Day before yesterday, I was with her literally all day after we got to work, just trying to cheer her up. I did. I made her day, because I'm fucking gangster. :P But really. It was cool. We even made her now-ex-gf jealous because I was playing music, and we were doing our usual flirting thing.

No, it was unrelated. If she even has latent straight feelings. I'm not entirely sure on that.
He's fucking with us.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18922 on: October 06, 2012, 11:13:32 pm »

Both. They were scream-fighting, then calmed down and talked about it afterwards. Day before yesterday, I was with her literally all day after we got to work, just trying to cheer her up. I did. I made her day, because I'm fucking gangster. :P But really. It was cool. We even made her now-ex-gf jealous because I was playing music, and we were doing our usual flirting thing.

No, it was unrelated. If she even has latent straight feelings. I'm not entirely sure on that.

|You sure this did not set off GF paranoid thoughts, leading to split.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #18923 on: October 06, 2012, 11:14:50 pm »

THey always do that, so no.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18924 on: October 06, 2012, 11:15:21 pm »

OHGODSI'MSORRYIBROUGHTITUP!

* MaximumZero hides.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18925 on: October 06, 2012, 11:19:45 pm »

Man why does this shit have to be so complicated.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18926 on: October 06, 2012, 11:20:38 pm »

THey always do that, so no.

This, @LI. It wasn't me or anything related to me that caused it.

OHGODSI'MSORRYIBROUGHTITUP!

* MaximumZero hides.

Don't worry about it. I'm super honest with myself, I like to acknowledge all possiblities. Even the sexy ones. Especially the sexy ones. :P

Man why does this shit have to be so complicated.

I don't know. I wish I could just be like, "Hey, you're awesome and pretty and smart and cool, why don't we just date and marry and be awesome together?" But nooooo. :P
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18927 on: October 06, 2012, 11:22:38 pm »

Dating is awkward. I prefer hanging out with friends with occasional sexytimes. Marriage is right out (NEVER AGAIN).

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18928 on: October 06, 2012, 11:39:21 pm »

Mmm, I'd probably want some long term commitments myself. Dunno how monogamous I'll end up being but I really, REALLY don't want to be one of those "jealous lover" types. Ugh.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18929 on: October 06, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »

I'd rather be a free-love hippie type. I'm careful enough that STDs really aren't a concern. (Always be prepared. This is what the glove box of a car is for.)

Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 11037