Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14475014 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18300 on: October 01, 2012, 06:31:06 pm »

It's pretty great to not have to care about that. I just make sure no tabs are open when I leave the computer, in case someone else needs to hop on it for something.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:06:03 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18302 on: October 01, 2012, 06:52:35 pm »

Should be in the sad thread, Truean :(
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18303 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57:36 pm »

So I currently work at a family business. It's an auto repair shop, and a small one, with 5 employees counting me. I sit at the front and deal with customers, do some light paperwork, write people's checks, post on these forums, etc. Anywho, when it's not too busy, some of the mechanics go to the back room where there's a computer and play solitaire/watch youtube vidoes/etc. I almost never use that computer, except for a select few things.

Today I went back there and needed to return to a website I visited last week for some paperwork I was doing, so I looked in the browser history. You should know by now where I'm going with this... turns out, someone's not quite satisfied just playing solitaire. They also have vastly different tastes in erotic literature than I do (they only seem to visit the short story sites).

I'm not going to turn anyone in. To me, it's absolutely no worse in any way shape or form than playing cards or watching youtube. But it still surprised me, so to the WTF thread it goes :)

If you figure out who it is, give them a friendly tip on how to delete the browser history (and then quickly open a bunch of tabs to create a false one to avoid leaving holes).  :P
People who are more subtle only delete part of the browser history.
Ooh, we're getting to the advanced topics now. What about always having an innocuous window open, prepared for a quick alt-tab? Heck, with some of my wallpapers, I have to do that whenever I'm using my computer in public. :P

Please guys, I just recently figured out how to delete my fill-in history and how to delete history without deleting ALL the history. Quit making me feel dumb. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18304 on: October 01, 2012, 08:32:18 pm »

Why do I like touching really skinny guys tummies?

Like, no abs. Just flat.

they're fun to touch. .w.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18305 on: October 01, 2012, 08:33:00 pm »

Like, no abs. Just flat.

I would be your wet dream then.

... God why did I just type that...
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18306 on: October 01, 2012, 08:35:54 pm »

Because you want to show me your tummy.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18307 on: October 01, 2012, 08:38:52 pm »

Like, no abs. Just flat.

Dammit, stop making me want to move to Toronto! I'd end up broke and living as a hobo. And then starving to death because I'd be too busy thinking to remember to got to a homeless shelter. And then I'd end up walking around as an articulate zombie because I'd forget to actually die.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #18308 on: October 01, 2012, 08:42:52 pm »

I used to love that, but then my 'good friend', (Who my aunt with the 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' bumper sticker thinks is great that I'm ministering to...) went and got abdominal surgery, and I can't stand to look at it 'cause of surgery phobia  :-[

(he had surgery to remove some things he swallowed: $14.38 in coins, 2 AA batteries, a couple silver rings, a thin gold neck chain, and a dildo.)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18309 on: October 01, 2012, 08:45:33 pm »

(he had surgery to remove some things he swallowed: $14.38 in coins, 2 AA batteries, a couple silver rings, a thin gold neck chain, and a dildo.)
Well, there's my WTF for today o_o;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18310 on: October 01, 2012, 08:46:41 pm »

My wtf on that last bit was that my immediate thought was "were the batteries in the dildo?" I'd actually maybe guess it wasn't one of the powered ones, but still. Still. How/why swallow?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #18311 on: October 01, 2012, 08:52:15 pm »

I don't think that foodstuff is the intended use of a Dildo.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18312 on: October 01, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

There's a rare disorder where people have weird urges to eat things, like silverware or dirt. I'm guessing that.

Seriously though, batteries? There aren't many more dangerous things to eat than those, except poison or knives :X

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18313 on: October 01, 2012, 08:53:59 pm »

I don't think that foodstuff is the intended use of a Dildo.
*coughcoughcucumberhackcough* Ahem.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18314 on: October 01, 2012, 08:54:20 pm »

He... Might not have swallowed it. >_>
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 11037