Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1212 1213 [1214] 1215 1216 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479314 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18195 on: September 30, 2012, 04:51:37 pm »

Okay let's stop the image spam now.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18196 on: September 30, 2012, 04:57:35 pm »

I looked up that flying lawnmower gif, and I think the thing is WTF thread worthy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18197 on: September 30, 2012, 06:44:41 pm »

I looked up that flying lawnmower gif, and I think the thing is WTF thread worthy.
Yes. Yes it is.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18198 on: September 30, 2012, 06:49:22 pm »

So updating my graphics card? Stops minecraft from working. Mind you, my computer is so bad I'm surprised it can play minecraft at all.
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18199 on: September 30, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »

I'm currently in the process of overhauling my god tiers in the Fortbent mod so that I may better represent god tiering in game.

But then I did some math and came out with something... wonderful.

(30 troll castes + 2 human castes) * 12 god tier types = 384 secret interactions necessary for god tiered people to appear in worldgen.

Shit. That's the same thing, over and over again, 384 times, with only slight adjustments (changing required creatures and what the creature will transform into). In fort mode and adventure mode interaction making, I could turn that 384 interactions into one boiling stone with... 32 syndromes, each having 12 transformations, but I would like for them to be in world gen.

Why do I do this to myself.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18200 on: September 30, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »

Because you know you love it. Deep down. Inside.

Or something like that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18203 on: September 30, 2012, 10:23:35 pm »

Haha, yeah, I saw that on the ticker on CNN a couple days ago. Wondered "haha, wonder what that story was?"

Because you know you love it. Deep down. Inside.

Or something like that.

yes, this is why. But it's so tedious. Also, it takes up way too much space for a text file.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18204 on: September 30, 2012, 10:41:17 pm »

Urgh, nearest city is outlawing bright blue and red, also curfew, and if your caught in the streets during school hours you will be arrested. Also, random gun searches. Seriously, what the hell. That just seems incredibly authoritarian.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18205 on: September 30, 2012, 10:42:08 pm »

Urgh, nearest city is outlawing bright blue and red, also curfew, and if your caught in the streets during school hours you will be arrested. Also, random gun searches. Seriously, what the hell. That just seems incredibly authoritarian.
What the fuck? "Let's combat gang violence by repressing everyone. Yay!~"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18206 on: September 30, 2012, 10:45:22 pm »

$200 minimum fine, as well. Seriously, you just know their gonna make the poor homeless kids even poorer.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #18207 on: September 30, 2012, 10:45:47 pm »

$200 minimum fine, as well. Seriously, you just know their gonna make the poor homeless kids even poorer.

What the fuck is this?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18208 on: September 30, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »

Assholery.

It shall be unlawful for any juvenile to be or remain in or upon the streets, alleys, rights-of-way or similar places within the City of St. Louis at night during the period ending at 5:00 a.m. and beginning at 11:59 p.m. on Friday and Saturday Night and at 11:00 p.m. on all other nights, except as provided in this chapter.
(Ord. 63784 § 3, 1996.)
If a police officer reasonably believes that a juvenile is on the streets in violation of the curfew ordinance, the officer shall notify the juvenile that he or she is in violation of the ordinance and shall require the juvenile to provide his or her name, address and telephone number and how to contact his or her parent. In determining the age of the juvenile and in the absence of convincing evidence such as a birth certificate or driver's license, or permit, a police officer on the street shall use his/her best judgment in determining age. If the police determine that a person is in violation of this ordinance he shall take the juvenile to the police station or other appropriate holding facility where a parent shall immediately be notified to come for the juvenile whereupon they shall be questioned, and a written warning notice shall be issued to both the juvenile and the parent or parents, and the Division of Family Services. However, this does not preclude a police officer, using his discretion, from transporting said juvenile to his home.
(Ord. 63784 § 6, 1996.)
Well, fuck this city.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:03:18 pm by Scelly9 »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18209 on: September 30, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »

Move to where I live Scelly. It's farther southwest. I'm currently outside the Repression Range.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1212 1213 [1214] 1215 1216 ... 11037