Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1192 1193 [1194] 1195 1196 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14477141 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #17895 on: September 28, 2012, 06:52:09 am »

After staying at the uni for a couple hours just so I can avoid potential housework, I realised that I actually like being in school. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17896 on: September 28, 2012, 06:53:46 am »

I like school, I just despise papers... >.>
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #17897 on: September 28, 2012, 07:32:38 am »

I don't mind school, I just dislike getting the bus with all the highschoolers on it.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17898 on: September 28, 2012, 09:18:00 am »

Fools, do you want a repeat of the great shipping war of '11?

I am not even sure if such a thing ever happened.
Well, there was this. Not sure if thats what you meant though, there was a second one too.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17899 on: September 28, 2012, 09:20:40 am »

Well, there was this. Not sure if thats what you meant though, there was a second one too.
Da fuq did I just read?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17900 on: September 28, 2012, 09:21:29 am »

Da fuq did I just read?
Yes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17901 on: September 28, 2012, 09:23:42 am »

O.o
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #17902 on: September 28, 2012, 09:27:04 am »

Feels like that was ages ago, was it 2011?
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17903 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:38 am »

Well according to the last timestamp on saved changes before I locked it, it was at least 487 days ago.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17904 on: September 28, 2012, 10:01:18 am »

Damnit, it sucks that i missed this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17905 on: September 28, 2012, 10:25:38 am »

Ho boy, I got new medication yesterday. I thought ADD medication is supposed to calm people down? My old stuff just felt like a caffeine high; this stuff is like 10x that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisdexamfetamine

I'm now all like FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS wait is my hand shaking no that's just normal movement FOCUS AHHHHHH. Is my heart beating faster *takes pulse* no it seems normal then why do I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I'm sitting extremely still yet I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls with the extreme motivation to do something, anything other than daydream. Can't think must do.

You know how if you spin around with your arms outstretched, then pull them in, you suddenly spin faster? My mood is something like that: all my regular energy coalesced, so I feel extremely energized yet I'm outwardly calm. I guess that means it's working as intended as I'm focused. 

One thing I've never really understood about drug addicts is why they want the high effect in the first place. I mean, I guess I can see if they're depressed or something and are wanting some escapism, but past that... I like my perception of the world unaltered.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17906 on: September 28, 2012, 10:31:07 am »

Work on your video game. :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17907 on: September 28, 2012, 10:32:16 am »

I have been considering it! But really I want to work on moving preparations more. Still haven't done any proper apartment scouting or anything.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #17908 on: September 28, 2012, 10:35:56 am »

Yup, its a meth like drug.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #17909 on: September 28, 2012, 10:36:24 am »

Ho boy, I got new medication yesterday. I thought ADD medication is supposed to calm people down? My old stuff just felt like a caffeine high; this stuff is like 10x that.

The calming effect is longer-term, after taking it for like a month (for me at least)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 1192 1193 [1194] 1195 1196 ... 11037