Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479416 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #16875 on: September 18, 2012, 11:52:55 pm »

For me, it just reminds me that for all those minutes, I could've been doing something else.
Same could be said of watching TV, posting on internet forums, sleeping in, playing video games, etc etc.

But I don't -have- a libido as I commonly understand one. I would consider myself sexually repressed if I had a sexuality to repress.
Asexuality is nothing to be ashamed of :) 'Tis fine.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16876 on: September 18, 2012, 11:54:36 pm »

Okay, asexuality is something I could be jealous of. I'd probably be less depressed over the whole "forever alone" thing if I were.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16877 on: September 18, 2012, 11:55:29 pm »

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of people in this thread who want to be asexual.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16878 on: September 18, 2012, 11:55:44 pm »

For me, it just reminds me that for all those minutes, I could've been doing something else.
Same could be said of watching TV, posting on internet forums, sleeping in, playing video games, etc etc.
True, but I actually want to do those. Masturbation is just something I do because my libido demands it and will have me unconciously trying to if I don't do it willingly.

NINJAAAAS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16879 on: September 18, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »

My brother is an asexual. Apparently, his view on sex is "Meh." (Yes, he's been there, for the record.)

For him, though, it mostly boils down to the fact that he doesn't like people. At all.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16880 on: September 18, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of people in this thread who want to be asexual.
I wouldn't say I want to be asexual. It's just that I'm not getting companionship (iykwim) anyway, so perhaps if I were asexual it wouldn't bother me so much.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16881 on: September 18, 2012, 11:58:52 pm »

Huh. I like people, but I'd like to have my genitals stop graffiting my brain with "Boobs good sex girl giggity."
Sig! Onol

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16882 on: September 18, 2012, 11:59:36 pm »

I wouldn't say I want to be asexual. It's just that I'm not getting companionship (iykwim) anyway, so perhaps if I were asexual it wouldn't bother me so much.
So...go out and get what you need?

Huh. I like people, but I'd like to have my genitals stop graffiting my brain with "Boobs good sex girl giggity."
Welcome to being a human male, human male. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16883 on: September 18, 2012, 11:59:44 pm »

True, but I actually want to do those. Masturbation is just something I do because my libido demands it and will have me unconciously trying to if I don't do it willingly.

NINJAAAAS
I might be getting into TMI territory here so don't respond if you don't want to, but why don't you want to do it? Besides the time wasting thing. Certainly you enjoy it...?

On another note though, it's one of the common behavioral addictions (so it's in the same category as a gambling addiction). If you find it debilitating then there could be some outside factors at work here (like being constantly stressed out or depressed and needing some relief).
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16884 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:39 am »

NINJAAAAS
I might be getting into TMI territory here so don't respond if you don't want to, but why don't you want to do it? Besides the time wasting thing. Certainly you enjoy it...?

On another note though, it's one of the common behavioral addictions (so it's in the same category as a gambling addiction). If you find it debilitating then there could be some outside factors at work here (like being constantly stressed out or depressed and needing some relief).
I see no value in it apart from when my libido tells me to and I lapse into a primeval state of libido. I don't appreciate the intrusion into my conciousness, so yeah.
Sig! Onol

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16885 on: September 19, 2012, 12:03:55 am »

For me, that's much easier said than done. I'll leave it at that :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16886 on: September 19, 2012, 12:05:07 am »

You need to hang out with more pagans.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16887 on: September 19, 2012, 12:05:53 am »

My inability to date girls has nothing to do with my religious status or lack of one  ???

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16888 on: September 19, 2012, 12:07:14 am »

Dude. I thought I was the forever alone guy too. Then I gained some confidence, and now I have a date set up with someone, not to mention having half of bay12 hitting on me.

You are not unattractive. I haven't seen a picture of you so I don't know about that area, but the personality one I can confidently say you are desirable. :)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16889 on: September 19, 2012, 12:08:32 am »

My inability to date girls has nothing to do with my religious status or lack of one  ???
Ahem. Pagan festivals tend to devolve into drunken orgies. Hence, hang out with them.

Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 11037