Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479257 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #16725 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:09 am »

They just need to go up to the first 15 people in line on release day and take them to therapy instead of letting them buy a phone.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16726 on: September 18, 2012, 10:54:01 am »

People are waiting days to be in line for an iPhone 5. Plural. Not just one day. Multiple days.
Apple Rabies is a terrible, debilitating disease that you shouldn't make fun of.
Android is better anyway ;P [/bias]
But yeah, i'm not sparing money to buy me a samsung galaxy S III to replace my samsung galaxy mini. (even tough it is failing to update some apps and i cant update the OS)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16727 on: September 18, 2012, 11:01:16 am »

This is the pothead dipshit roommate, correct? And you're bothering listening to his bullshit?
I live with him. Sometimes I don't have a choice.
And this is why they provide so many extracurricular activities and clubs on college campuses.
"And another thing about them damn niggers..."
"Oh hey, look at the time! Got a Underwater Rappelling Club meeting. Later."

And where in hell is he from? I don't know of any all-white rural towns down here, except possibly a few isolated spots in the mountains.
Lester, which is apparently near Asheville. He says that you'd have to drive through 20 miles of forest to find a black person.
Ahh. Leicester, actually (but pronounced Lester). 12,514 population as of 2007. I'm calling bullshit on the "no black people". Allthough apparently they don't have any schools higher than elementary in the town. I'd believe that, as it's apparently self-evident.

incidentally, did you say anything back?
A number of things. His response to my indignation was to call me a nigger (I'm pale white), because according to him: "Nigger means ignorant. That's why they called the slaves niggers, because they were ignorant of America." and by disagreeing with him I was thus "being ignorant".

So not only is he racist, but he's a moron who can't even get his racism straight.
Oh hey, well that's a self-correcting problem. Eventually he's gonna bust out the N-word in totally unacceptable circumstnaces, and after the first few times he gets his ass beaten to within an inch of his life maybe he'll done larn a thing or two.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16728 on: September 18, 2012, 11:04:44 am »

Ahh. Leicester, actually (but pronounced Lester). 12,514 population as of 2007. I'm calling bullshit on the "no black people". Allthough apparently they don't have any schools higher than elementary in the town. I'd believe that, as it's apparently self-evident.
*snrk*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16729 on: September 18, 2012, 11:08:00 am »

Oh hey, well that's a self-correcting problem. Eventually he's gonna bust out the N-word in totally unacceptable circumstnaces, and after the first few times he gets his ass beaten to within an inch of his life maybe he'll done larn a thing or two.
I don't think he cares about getting in fights. He's really violent. He talks about all the fights he got in back home, and he and I almost ended up fighting once before (over me obviously non-seriously stating that I'd kick his ass, the over-sensitive dick). He's also talked about how much he wants to beat up his little cousin's boyfriend for getting her pregnant. Oddly, despite everything else he is not opposed to abortion.

He's also one of those "there's niggers, and then there's black people" types.

There are also very few black people at App, I've noticed. Perhaps that's just from living in a city where about half the population is black, but it's actually really weird to see all these white people. There's something I never thought I'd say.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16730 on: September 18, 2012, 11:09:31 am »

I don't think he cares about getting in fights.
Man, I wish I lived closer to you guys.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16731 on: September 18, 2012, 11:15:02 am »

My Latin teacher spent an entire lesson (50 minutes) with: giving us back our tests and then talking about how you should write the words to learn down on cards and put them in a box (wasting alot of time, imho. especially as i would need 200 cards by now, and over 1000 in total.) then pull them out with the latin word on top, then say the additional info and the translation and put it back in the correct box with the latin word on top.p instead of just getting the word list and covering up the additional info and translation.

But meh, at least it means that i had no Latin today. Tough it seems that they made Latin verbs harder, adding two things that i dont know what they are yet and seem to be semi-random. (thus very hard to remember until i learn what purpose they serve)

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16732 on: September 18, 2012, 11:15:59 am »

We can be spiritual roughing-it-in-some-forest-somewhere buddies.

Except you probably wake up and have to drag a bear five miles to cook it for breakfast and I just stare at the trees and eat cereal.
My wooden badge was delicious.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16733 on: September 18, 2012, 11:25:08 am »

We can be spiritual roughing-it-in-some-forest-somewhere buddies.

Except you probably wake up and have to drag a bear five miles to cook it for breakfast and I just stare at the trees and eat cereal.
Fire is usually pretty easy to make on the spot, man. It's keeping it in check that's the hard part.

Also, I mostly would want to live in a place like NC so that I could hand out asswhippings. I would say someplace like Alabama or Louisiana, but I'd quicky grind my fists into stumps in places like that.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16734 on: September 18, 2012, 11:41:04 am »

Come to Toronto!

We have stupidity of a different flavour.

Mostly economic stupidity.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16735 on: September 18, 2012, 11:42:24 am »

I live in Washington! Washington to me means right-wing nutjobs, sand, and various desert plants.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16736 on: September 18, 2012, 11:46:38 am »

Wait, Washington has desert!? I thought it was all rainforest and mountains!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16737 on: September 18, 2012, 11:56:56 am »

Yeah, Washington is about ~75% desert. That entire area east of the cascades is desert.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16738 on: September 18, 2012, 11:58:58 am »

Downloading black mesa.
Standard browser-download. 1 day at 30kB/s.
Bittorrent. Instant-complete.

Da fuq?

E:

Welp. I didnt realize you need the .7zip file too.
At least bittorrent goes at 1.2MB/s instead of 30kB/s
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 12:01:45 pm by miauw62 »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16739 on: September 18, 2012, 12:07:49 pm »

Or wait until he's asleep and beat him with a baseball bat wrapped in some sort of foam or a blanket. Not a thick wrapping mind you... :P Just enough so you don't leave bruises.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 11037