Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481662 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #16650 on: September 17, 2012, 02:46:59 pm »

On the topic of birds, seagulls are fuck-angry when you don't feed them. I walked up to one and cawed at it.

This tiny ass bird fucking sticks it's neck in, bows up, and caws like a DEMON.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16651 on: September 17, 2012, 02:49:57 pm »

On the topic of birds, seagulls are fuck-angry when you don't feed them. I walked up to one and cawed at it.

In fairness, you may have tossed a poorly pronounced insult at it in it's native bird language.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16652 on: September 17, 2012, 03:05:39 pm »

Oh yeah...one time when I was in my teens, we were hanging out on a retired aircraft carrier. Got some nachos from a snack bar and they were nasty stale. Chucked one over the side of the ship from an AA cupola that had been turned into a small lunch spot with a couple of tables. Gull flies down and grabs it in mid-air. "Okay, this could be fun."

So we start chucking nachos over the side like we're tossing out skeet targets. Pretty soon we have a flock of seagulls (cue 80's music) which numbers probably close to 100 birds.

And then we run out of nachos.

I think the couple dining at the other table weren't too happy when the swarm of angry birds descended and stole chunks of their sandwiches right out of their hands:o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16653 on: September 17, 2012, 03:23:08 pm »

Yeah.
Seagulls are evil creatures. They harass people for their stuff all of the time.
It makes managing to land a kick on one ever so much more satisfying. It isn't that hard really, they're big and slow (by bird standards).
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16654 on: September 17, 2012, 03:27:33 pm »

Yeah.
Seagulls are evil creatures. They harass people for their stuff all of the time.
It makes managing to land a kick on one ever so much more satisfying. It isn't that hard really, they're big and slow (by bird standards).
They also try and succeed in eating whales.

They once tried to scare them away by driving around a stuffed fox mounted on a toy car on a nearby roof. Didn't exactly work.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16655 on: September 17, 2012, 03:39:50 pm »

Yeah.
They also try and succeed in eating whales.

They once tried to scare them away by driving around a stuffed fox mounted on a toy car on a nearby roof. Didn't exactly work.
Let me guess....they ate the fox?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16656 on: September 17, 2012, 03:53:29 pm »

A friend of mine punched out a seagull at Cedar Point once. It was trying to steal his cell phone.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16657 on: September 17, 2012, 03:58:27 pm »

Fucking seagulls. Little bastards are bolder than hell in my city. Damm tourists feed them. Makes them swarm around your feet.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16658 on: September 17, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »

I dunno. The seagulls where I live are actually pretty chill. They just kind of meander around parking lots in the towns.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16659 on: September 17, 2012, 04:03:06 pm »

I dunno. The seagulls where I live are actually pretty chill. They just kind of meander around parking lots in the towns.
Thats what they want you to think. Just wait, they'll be stealing the fries from your hands soon enough.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16660 on: September 17, 2012, 04:07:36 pm »

A friend of mine punched out a seagull at Cedar Point once. It was trying to steal his cell phone.
Give him a medal or something. And a hammer.
And a wage.

We need more of the right kinds of civil servant.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16661 on: September 17, 2012, 04:09:24 pm »

Thats what they want you to think. Just wait, they'll be stealing the fries fingers from your hands soon enough.

FTFY
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16662 on: September 17, 2012, 04:14:41 pm »

Give him a medal or something. And a hammer.
And a wage.

We need more of the right kinds of civil servant.

He has talent. Send him to MZ to be trained in his facepunching skills.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16663 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:47 pm »

Seagulls are bastards. But they are smart and they got balls of steel. Unfortunately, that just makes them even greater nuisances most of the time. The will intentionally scare people so they will drop their food.

I remember seeing this documentary once. There was this town that was absolutely infected with seagulls. Think of all the seagulls you've seen in your entire life; now picture all of those seagulls in a single, small fishing town. They got this fake falcon statue (I think it was a falcon) to scare them away, but it did not work. However, when it made appropriate noises, it worked quite well.

So the answer is to, apparently, get a scaregull.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16664 on: September 17, 2012, 04:30:21 pm »

Hello fellow forumgoers of whom visit a forum that I also visit. I have remembered today what I think may be the reason for how I type, which is to say the pattern of the words as I enter them into my computer, and it is of an origin that is both unusual and obvious, which is to say that I should have known what it was but did not consider it a possibility because of its strangeness, which is because it is markedly unusual.

This is very possibly the animated children's cartoon featuring animated children which has affected the syntax of mine, which isto say that way I place the words which I use to communicate with those who desire to exchange information with myself.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 11037