Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479019 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #16620 on: September 16, 2012, 06:34:16 pm »

My laptop actually doesn't lag at all while playing Skyrim, while Obivion did make it lag a bit.

::)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16621 on: September 16, 2012, 06:37:04 pm »

Somehow, my computer can play skyrim without lag but Simcity 4 is a lag monster.

WTF computer, that game is ancient!

Simcity 4 is like Dwarf Fortress when it comes to CPU usage. A shitload of things happening at the same time.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16622 on: September 16, 2012, 07:23:52 pm »

People are strange. Refuse to believe in evolution, but get your flu shot every year. >.>

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #16623 on: September 16, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »

People are strange. Refuse to believe in evolution, but get your flu shot every year. >.>
Well these same people oft. don't understand germ theory either so...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16624 on: September 16, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »

Except the ones who don't. Fucking anti-vaccers ruining everything for everyone. "Oh, no, we can't have an MMR-free America, them doctas am gonna give mah babbie angiels autardism!"

We wouldn't even need the fucking MMR vaccine by now if you jackasses hadn't caused a resurgence with your crazy panic! It was almost gone! We were literally two years away from North American eradication!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16625 on: September 16, 2012, 07:44:22 pm »

Speaking of
But that's not evolution, that's god trying to wipe out the heretics! [/aggressive [insert religion here]]
Speaking of religion, I'm reading the Skeptic's Annotated Qu'ran, and it reads like bad bible fanfiction.

I have no idea why I'm reading this.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16626 on: September 16, 2012, 07:45:26 pm »

Speaking of vaccines, I really wish we could get some news on SAV001. If it passes the clinical trial we can say goodbye to HIV.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16627 on: September 16, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »

Except the ones who don't. Fucking anti-vaccers ruining everything for everyone. "Oh, no, we can't have an MMR-free America, them doctas am gonna give mah babbie angiels autardism!"

We wouldn't even need the fucking MMR vaccine by now if you jackasses hadn't caused a resurgence with your crazy panic! It was almost gone! We were literally two years away from North American eradication!
Wait, there are still people still thinking you can get autism from vaccines? I thought we had throughly dismembered that fucking theory.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16628 on: September 16, 2012, 07:55:09 pm »

Even if it's blatantly fraudulent.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16629 on: September 16, 2012, 08:00:57 pm »

It's an even bigger problem for those unlucky few who legitimately cannot get vaccines, due to an allergy or something. They rely on the people around them to be immune from the nasty diseases so as to keep themselves safe.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16630 on: September 16, 2012, 09:11:13 pm »

My legit WTF: So. Apparently, the Lingerie Football League is a real thing. And apparently, they play hard-hitting, smashmouth, gritty, knock-you-out football. Seriously, some of the hits in the videos I've seen put the NFL to shame.

Canadian underwear football girls, y u no moar famous!?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16631 on: September 16, 2012, 09:13:24 pm »

Hehe, it's unny that their a hell of a lot tougher than the NFL. The players in the NFL would bitch so much if they didn't get to wear pads.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16632 on: September 16, 2012, 09:15:24 pm »

They don't get to, they have to. NFL players generally see the level of protection they have to wear as stifling and unnecessary.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16633 on: September 16, 2012, 09:27:16 pm »

The only difference in padding between the two leagues, that I could discern, is that the LFL players don't wear thigh/knee/tailbone pads, and they wear hockey (full face) visors instead of cage facemasks. And the NFL players don't wear padded bras. :P Same shoulder pads (by Riddell, even,) same helmets (again, except the face shields,) same makes of cleats, even.

Seriously, though, the NFL could take some cues from the ladies in canada. Let them play hard!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16634 on: September 16, 2012, 09:34:53 pm »

Obviously ze Canadian hockey helmets are superior to NFL helmets if the LFL uses them instead :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 11037