Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14478145 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15855 on: September 07, 2012, 02:47:37 pm »

Meh. I've seen weirder.

This is a perfect time.
*Laughs*
*Dr. Pepper in nose*
>.>
<.<
;)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Cheesoburgor

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15856 on: September 07, 2012, 03:25:08 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
mind=blown
Im alive again after a 4 year break!

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15857 on: September 07, 2012, 03:27:54 pm »

Yes, the universe is a truly awe-inspiring and awesome place, never forget that. :)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15858 on: September 07, 2012, 03:41:51 pm »

EDIT: dammit, wrong thread.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15859 on: September 07, 2012, 03:48:43 pm »

Yes, the universe is a truly awe-inspiring and awesome place, never forget that. :)
it's also incredibly humbling, thinking that even the biggest thing we can make will be small compared to the rest of the galaxy, and that it won't even take up a fraction of a fraction of the universe.

And that the majority of it is empty space.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15860 on: September 07, 2012, 03:49:14 pm »

For all the universe's awe inspiring beauty and grandeur, it'd be totally worthless without someone to see it. So don't feel insignificant; you're the reason any of that junk has value at all.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15861 on: September 07, 2012, 03:51:11 pm »

For all the universe's awe inspiring beauty and grandeur, it'd be totally worthless without someone to see it. So don't feel insignificant; you're the reason any of that junk has value at all.
except for the sadistic god called Zod that intentionally screws with us at every opportunity.
Fixed that for you. KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cheesoburgor

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15862 on: September 07, 2012, 03:51:49 pm »

my idea, launch all nuclear missiles and destroy earth! maby then someone knows that there was life on earth and we will be remembered among the millions of stars
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:14:09 pm by Cheesoburgor »
Im alive again after a 4 year break!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15863 on: September 07, 2012, 03:55:42 pm »

I kind of realised that im extremely friendly to spiders. Especially big spiders, if i see one in my room im like "Hi spideer! :3 Wanna night over in my room tonight?"
Except for hunting spiders, i usually banish them to the other end of my room. Recently i was woken up by a hunter spider. Hissing bastard, it hissed once and i hissed(almost growled) back at it, the fucker ran away.

Oh also ravens, theres something nice and friendly with ravens.. i want to cuddle one/have a pet raven.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15864 on: September 07, 2012, 03:57:41 pm »

You should live in a gothic castle and get one of those huge organs. It seems like it'd fit your style.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15865 on: September 07, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »

I kind of realised that im extremely friendly to spiders. Especially big spiders, if i see one in my room im like "Hi spideer! :3 Wanna night over in my room tonight?"
Except for hunting spiders, i usually banish them to the other end of my room. Recently i was woken up by a hunter spider. Hissing bastard, it hissed once and i hissed(almost growled) back at it, the fucker ran away.

Oh also ravens, theres something nice and friendly with ravens.. i want to cuddle one/have a pet raven.
Woah, I do that sometimes. Not usually spiders, I just keep my cool silent rapport with them, but other things like birds.
Birds are awesome.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #15866 on: September 07, 2012, 04:00:20 pm »

I want to learn to plan an organ. Mostly so that I can play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W06JEVZPGHk

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15867 on: September 07, 2012, 04:02:17 pm »

If you like FF6's music, you'd probably like a lot of Bach. He made a lot of organ stuff.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #15868 on: September 07, 2012, 04:03:22 pm »

If you like FF6's music, you'd probably like a lot of Bach. He made a lot of organ stuff.

I know, considering that a sizeable part of Dancing mad is stolen from Toccata and Fugue :p.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15869 on: September 07, 2012, 04:05:40 pm »

Indeed. Half the soundtrack can be considered "inspired by" some song or other of Bach's :P
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 11037