Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479721 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15795 on: September 07, 2012, 12:41:40 am »

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone get banned that I wouldn't have banned myself. I've seen a few get by with warnings, where I would have outright kicked them the fuck out.

The Toady One is merciful indeed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15796 on: September 07, 2012, 12:42:32 am »

As for the not posting, it's mostly because I seem to skirt the forum ToS more when I'm particularly sleepy. Eh.
Don't worry too much about it. I regularly set the ToS on fire. Kinda a wonder I haven't gotten a warning, yet.
I suggest Frumple go look at the happy thread, and search "Superhero Costumes".
Already saw that. Part of the problem is that raunchy cosplay doesn't even ding my vaguely odd meter, I think. Posing Pouch Man, away!

Seriously dude, gtfo. And pants, gods damn you.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15797 on: September 07, 2012, 12:42:58 am »

The fact that it's relatively hard to get warnings only illustrates how much past the line do most of those banned go in order to earn that status. I've read posts in the past complaining sbout supposed bay12 strict lines, but tbh I think its pretty relaxed
I've gotten exactly one warning, for participating in (and kinda starting) a flame war. It's no more than I deserved, but on other forums I would likely have been kicked out.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15798 on: September 07, 2012, 12:43:16 am »

Toady's pretty strict about anything malicious. People can't get away with being jerks. It's everything else he's lenient about.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15799 on: September 07, 2012, 12:43:21 am »

I've gotten umm 2 or 3 warnings, idk I don't keep track, I think it's 3.

Returning to WoW

I'm also considering playing wow again for a month or two, it's been like 5 years since I've played it.

It's been vastly simplified in pretty much every way, and there are just as many douchebags and morons as there were previously.

When I left, I was lvl 60 with tier 2 armor and was just tired of raiding.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15800 on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:07 am »

And pants, gods damn you.

Pants are an abomination of the natural order, and I deny them. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15801 on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:36 am »

@VD:
Ah, you might have fun then. No more farming Molten Core 50+ times. It's daily quests and random dungeons that burn people out nowadays.

And pants, gods damn you.

Pants are an abomination of the natural order, and I deny them. :P
This man speaks wisdom.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15802 on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:42 am »

Seriously dude, gtfo. And pants, gods damn you.
Wait, wut?

The fact that it's relatively hard to get warnings only illustrates how much past the line do most of those banned go in order to earn that status. I've read posts in the past complaining sbout supposed bay12 strict lines, but tbh I think its pretty relaxed
I've gotten exactly one warning, for participating in (and kinda starting) a flame war. It's no more than I deserved, but on other forums I would likely have been kicked out.
I got a warning because I inadvertently made a holocaust joke. When I read the warning, I cried. I love this place so much.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15803 on: September 07, 2012, 12:46:25 am »

Was talking to the hypothetical Posing Pouch Man superhero. Normal pantslessness is fine. I don't think I've worn pants in like, five or six days now. By the American definition of pants, anyway.
Ask not!
Ask!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15804 on: September 07, 2012, 12:47:31 am »

I've gotten one warning, and it was for starting a 'trolling topic'. I hadn't intended it to be such, but I guess people didn't want to discuss how badass badgers are, and instead wanted to consume it with the Mars Derail. That thing is hideous to behold.

Was talking to the hypothetical Posing Pouch Man superhero. Normal pantslessness is fine. I don't think I've worn pants in like, five or six days now. By the American definition of pants, anyway.

*Starts a slow applause*
*Clap made that sentence look wrong*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15805 on: September 07, 2012, 12:48:23 am »

Do shorts fall within your definition of pants? Because if not, then I've technically been pantsless for slightly over a week.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15806 on: September 07, 2012, 12:48:47 am »

Speaking of pants, I am wearing them this very moment!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15807 on: September 07, 2012, 12:50:12 am »

*Starts a slow applause*
Now you're making me get soda up my nose. Dr Pepper, too :P

Re: Shorts being pants.

If shorts aren't pants, I've been pantsless for years. I have two pairs of dress pants I rarely wear, and only for important stuff like funerals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15808 on: September 07, 2012, 12:52:31 am »

American pants are, y'know, that long legged stuff. Jeans, khakis, etc. From what I understand, the British pants refer more to, y'know, underwear. I'll, uh, avoid going into detail, I think. I'll just say that a good pair of swim trunks are the ultimate compromise, and fit nicely inside jeans.
Ask not!
Ask!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15809 on: September 07, 2012, 12:53:35 am »

*Starts a slow applause*
Now you're making me get soda up my nose. Dr Pepper, too :P

Bwahaha, little did you know, soda in men's noses is my very specific kink. :P
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 11037