Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14480171 times)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15750 on: September 06, 2012, 11:31:16 pm »

Drugs are bad, M'kay?

/neverdonedrugsandneverwill

Unless you count taking some claritin for allergies or Dayquil for a cold. Or drinking Coca-cola. But I've never drank alchohol and never touched a cigarette, and in fact have never seen marijuana IRL.
A little bit of alcohol won't do anything to you. This is coming from a guy who won't even take pain killers any longer than absolutely required.

If you've drank 7-UP or any other soft drink that is made with natural citrus fruit, you've drank alcohol.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15751 on: September 06, 2012, 11:31:56 pm »

A little bit of alcohol won't do anything to you. This is coming from a guy who won't even take pain killers any longer than absolutely required.

Two beers is relatively healthy to drink. Alcohol is surprisingly good for you in very small quantities, but anything above two beers or equivalent is incredibly unhealthy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15752 on: September 06, 2012, 11:35:48 pm »

Not to mention: Children's Cough Syrup. Between 5-25% alcohol. Robitussin nighttime is the biggest offender. Vick's is the only kids cough syrup I've seen that is alcohol free.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15753 on: September 06, 2012, 11:36:46 pm »

Not to mention: Children's Cough Syrup. Between 5-25% alcohol. Robitussin nighttime is the biggest offender. Vick's is the only kids cough syrup I've seen that is alcohol free.
Don't forget NyQuil. That stuff is nasty, but it usually puts me down for the night if I'm feeling poorly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15754 on: September 06, 2012, 11:37:50 pm »

Don't forget NyQuil. That stuff is nasty, but it usually puts me down for the night if I'm feeling poorly.
That's because it's 60 proof, and you've just taken two shots. Boom!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15755 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:23 pm »

This puts my childhood in an entirely different light.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #15756 on: September 06, 2012, 11:39:17 pm »

Ammonium chloride is all you really need, though, as an expectorant. Tastes good, too.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15757 on: September 06, 2012, 11:39:53 pm »

This puts my childhood in an entirely different light.
Did you use adult Nyquil? Last I checked, children's nyquil was only like, 1% alcohol.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15758 on: September 06, 2012, 11:40:43 pm »

Yeah. My parents don't read ingredients labels, just dosing instructions. :P
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15759 on: September 06, 2012, 11:40:50 pm »

So you mean I've been drunk without even realizing it?

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15760 on: September 06, 2012, 11:42:25 pm »

Two beers is relatively healthy to drink. Alcohol is surprisingly good for you in very small quantities, but anything above two beers or equivalent is incredibly unhealthy.
depends on ABV
what you call 2 I might not even call one, esp some of the lovely belgiums. If you can only have one or 2 beers at least make sure it has taste.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15761 on: September 06, 2012, 11:43:02 pm »

Could I post the last few pages of the happy thread in here and call it a day? O_o

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15762 on: September 06, 2012, 11:43:40 pm »

So you mean I've been drunk without even realizing it?
Probably. You ever get that feeling (after Nyquil) where your head starts to float a bit and your legs kinda turn into jelly? Your face is a little warm? You just wanna lay down and close your eyes for a second?

Welcome to drunk, phase 1.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15763 on: September 06, 2012, 11:44:15 pm »

Could I post the last few pages of the happy thread in here and call it a day? O_o

You should probably just start posting usernames actually, it'd be a lot faster and cover much more WTF ground.

Probably. You ever get that feeling (after Nyquil) where your head starts to float a bit and your legs kinda turn into jelly? Your face is a little warm? You just wanna lay down and close your eyes for a second?

Welcome to drunk, phase 1.

Maximum Zero: Sensei of drunkness
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15764 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:25 pm »

You'd need to determine between loface and MZ's complete topic 360 first. Someone who hasn't seen it before could consider loface wtf.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 11037