Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14486720 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15420 on: September 03, 2012, 11:27:36 pm »

The world will be a better place when people will leave their hands out of your pants, unless you ask for them there.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15421 on: September 03, 2012, 11:39:42 pm »

I have some personal reasons to be very, very angry at those who perpetrate masturbation shame. So yes, rage at that video.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15422 on: September 03, 2012, 11:59:02 pm »

The best thing to do to those people? Open hand slap + "Oh, you don't like masturbation, huh? Well, you'd better wash your face."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15423 on: September 04, 2012, 12:34:19 am »

Just a minor one: I;ve looked through the TV Tropes pantheon thing, and I couldn't find Gandalf. The hell?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15424 on: September 04, 2012, 01:18:53 am »

The best thing to do to those people? Open hand slap + "Oh, you don't like masturbation, huh? Well, you'd better wash your face."

This made me lol. Also, masturbation is healthy IIRC, not to mention it relieves stress. And some of us don't want to sleep with random strangers because the Bible said its better than masturbating. Remember, sex lasts for a few minutes, but herpes is forever.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #15425 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:08 am »

I can't sleep, second night in a row ._.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #15426 on: September 04, 2012, 04:18:47 am »

I can't sleep, second night in a row ._.

I had a bucketful of Coca Cola around noon yesterday. I'm only now getting off the caffeine buzz and might be able to fall asleep.

Maybe I should quit drinking stuff that can screw up my sleep schedule so badly.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #15427 on: September 04, 2012, 07:48:25 am »

Been sleeping on the floor for the past 3 days; why is this still more comfortable than sleeping in the beds at RIT's dorms? O_o

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15428 on: September 04, 2012, 07:55:36 am »

Just a minor one: I;ve looked through the TV Tropes pantheon thing, and I couldn't find Gandalf. The hell?
What would he even be a God of anyway?

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #15429 on: September 04, 2012, 08:00:59 am »

What would he even be a God of anyway?
It's because he's only a demigod. </Tolkien geek>

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15430 on: September 04, 2012, 08:03:00 am »

Eh, I saw Maiar more as angle figures than as demigods. And that never stopped the Pantheon anyway, since Sauron's in it. He uses Utsuho to spy on the rest of the Pantheon

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #15431 on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:20 am »

Chuck Norris is secretly (now openly) a pussy, and threatening the entire world that he'll personally roundhouse-kick the sun out if you vote Obama.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/03/chuck-norris-threatens-1000-years-of-darkness-if-obama-wins/

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15432 on: September 04, 2012, 08:20:48 am »

Chuck Norris is secretly (now openly) a pussy, and threatening the entire world that he'll personally roundhouse-kick the sun out if you vote Obama.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/03/chuck-norris-threatens-1000-years-of-darkness-if-obama-wins/

Fetch the LIBERAL van and LIBERAL psychologists. We have some liberating to do.

But this is actually a joke right? I find it hard to believe that anybody could say all of the things in that article and related ones on the site while still being totally serious about it. That somebody would hate so many other people for stupid things like political alignment.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #15433 on: September 04, 2012, 08:22:29 am »

Fetch the LIBERAL van and LIBERAL psychologists. We have some liberating to do.

But this is actually a joke right? I find it hard to believe that anybody could say all of the things in that article and related ones on the site while still being totally serious about it. That somebody would hate so many other people for stupid things like political alignment.
FTFY.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15434 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:02 am »

Fetch the van and psychologists, We have some liberating to do.

FTFY.
Possibly also works?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 ... 11037