Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14492364 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15270 on: September 02, 2012, 05:38:41 pm »

This.
THE VOLKSWAGAN OF MORGOTH APPROACHES

I'll admit I chuckled a lil, but that guy is a dick....

I do not understand human socialization. Nobody calls back, ever. Or when they do, it's only when they need something. Curiouser and curiouser....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15271 on: September 02, 2012, 05:40:39 pm »

Old person skin. It's weird. Like it's draped across their body rather than attached to it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15272 on: September 02, 2012, 05:42:57 pm »

I do not understand human socialization. Nobody calls back, ever. Or when they do, it's only when they need something. Curiouser and curiouser....
What are you trying to mean here? Of course people aren't going to call somebody without a reason, that would be silly and not a very interesting call. Alternatively, if people are not calling you when you need them to, then a good alternative is to call them again.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15273 on: September 02, 2012, 05:58:30 pm »

What are you trying to mean here? Of course people aren't going to call somebody without a reason, that would be silly and not a very interesting call. Alternatively, if people are not calling you when you need them to, then a good alternative is to call them again.

I basically was trying to say friends won't. The old expression is, "cool kids never have the time." I'm talking about people you know. "We'll hang out sometime," never happens, etc. :)

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15274 on: September 02, 2012, 05:59:16 pm »

Gotta be proactive with friends. I suck at that, which is probably why I have so few in real life.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15275 on: September 02, 2012, 06:07:12 pm »

Gotta be proactive with friends. I suck at that, which is probably why I have so few in real life.

Yeah, but I guess I don't get that.

Please don't quote me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15276 on: September 02, 2012, 06:55:09 pm »

Wtf Kaijyuu he actually was a sockpuppet o-o

What if we're all sockpuppets... I don't want to be 90% cotton D:

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15277 on: September 02, 2012, 06:56:28 pm »

Hahahaha, wow.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15278 on: September 02, 2012, 06:58:40 pm »

Wtf Kaijyuu he actually was a sockpuppet o-o

What if we're all sockpuppets... I don't want to be 90% cotton D:

Forget about being 90% cotton, the real horror is having a giant arm shoved inside you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15279 on: September 02, 2012, 06:58:50 pm »

Huh. Never expected that. It's like Bay12 is an M. Night Shamalayan movie (as horrific as that sounds)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15280 on: September 02, 2012, 07:02:36 pm »

Huh. Never expected that. It's like Bay12 is an M. Night Shamalayan movie (as horrific as that sounds)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15281 on: September 02, 2012, 07:04:45 pm »

I really wish Toady would give us more information when he swoops down and locks threads like that. He said they were "all the same banned troll", but that doesn't tell us who.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15282 on: September 02, 2012, 07:05:49 pm »

Wait what. What locked thread? I'm kind of a shut-in when it comes to threads here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15283 on: September 02, 2012, 07:06:56 pm »

Uh. Going to guess. ComradeGafarov.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15284 on: September 02, 2012, 07:07:19 pm »

I really wish Toady would give us more information when he swoops down and locks threads like that. He said they were "all the same banned troll", but that doesn't tell us who.
Quote from: ToadyOne
the OP, ComradeGafarov, and Taiwaneseredneck are all the same banned troll.
ಠ_ಠ
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 11037