Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488732 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14820 on: August 27, 2012, 05:06:21 pm »

WHAT THE FUCK, LAY'S

Jesus.  So many flavors.
And us poor Americans only get like a tenth of them. Ma la Hot Pot Lay's are FANTASTIC, as are the Braised Pork and Pepper Steak flavors.
You should really try the 'Nr. 66 Babi Pangang', but I can't vouch for the 'Patatje Joppie'.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: August 27, 2012, 05:13:32 pm »

Oh, that. I considered offering my services to that project as I'm a bit of a romhacker, but never go around to it. I could totally make the sprites quadripedal (is that the right word?) in a month or two of dissassembly/work.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14823 on: August 27, 2012, 05:17:47 pm »

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: August 27, 2012, 05:19:32 pm »

That seriously looks like a mech straight out of Battle Clash/Metal Combat.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: August 27, 2012, 05:26:44 pm »

Whatever it is, it's awesome.

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: August 27, 2012, 05:36:27 pm »

GODAMMIT. Macromeme why are you like crack? It's like Tvtropes but you don't hit those dead end pages.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: August 27, 2012, 05:52:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Apparently these used to exist. Two cookies with cream filling in-between, like some sort of oreo-chocolate chip hybrid.

I don't know whether to be disgusted or to salivate.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: August 27, 2012, 06:00:15 pm »

GODAMMIT. Macromeme why are you like crack? It's like Tvtropes but you don't hit those dead end pages.
Since when has tvtropes had dead ends?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: August 27, 2012, 06:14:51 pm »

Apparently these used to exist. Two cookies with cream filling in-between, like some sort of oreo-chocolate chip hybrid.

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: August 27, 2012, 06:25:00 pm »

They're not all that good, though :-\

Not terrible, but not impressive. Kinda' mediocre.

The cheaper alternative is this. Which I eat pretty regularly 'cause they end up less than a buck to a box fairly often and taste alright.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: August 27, 2012, 06:26:48 pm »

All I know is it's a sign of a truly decadent society.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14832 on: August 27, 2012, 06:29:36 pm »

Pfft, are you kidding? That's easy to one-up.

How, you ask? Icecream. Between full-sized, actual from-the-cookie-shop cookies.

That? It is wonderful. I have ate it. Grand. So grand. Eeeheeheeeheeee.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: August 27, 2012, 06:30:32 pm »

I remember those. They were my heroin when I was seven. God, Chips Ahoy was so fucking awesome.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: August 27, 2012, 06:33:08 pm »

I remember this place I went to when I was a kid. They made those, except with handmade M&M cookies that were a solid 5 inches in diameter. And about an inch-thick layer of cream.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 11037