Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 968 969 [970] 971 972 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488287 times)

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14535 on: August 24, 2012, 09:17:56 am »

Oh... My... God. I don't even... Wow.

Ecce Homo Painting Restoration

Senile, or the most advanced form of trolling of all time? You decide.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14536 on: August 24, 2012, 09:20:54 am »

Oh... My... God. I don't even... Wow.

Ecce Homo Painting Restoration

Senile, or the most advanced form of trolling of all time? You decide.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14537 on: August 24, 2012, 09:21:09 am »

Sounds like one of those elderly women who insist that they can do absolutely anything even if they have no skill in it, such as art restoration.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14538 on: August 24, 2012, 09:24:02 am »

Yeah we had a chat about it in the happy thread (don't ask me why there). 'Tis a shame, but the end result is amusing to some degree. At least they seem to have good documentation of how the original looked, so it's not completely lost to time and bad painting skills.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14539 on: August 24, 2012, 09:33:35 am »

My right hand thumb and left hand index finger are peeling suddenly. They first felt rather strange, like being draped over with something, not having complete sensation of touch. And now they're peeling off. I have no idea what could have caused this :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14540 on: August 24, 2012, 09:35:27 am »

My right hand thumb and left hand index finger are peeling suddenly. They first felt rather strange, like being draped over with something, not having complete sensation of touch. And now they're peeling off. I have no idea what could have caused this :S

o.O Um, has the skin been all dryed out? Or have you been in contact with lepers at all?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14541 on: August 24, 2012, 09:37:23 am »

Been bitten by any zombies recently?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14542 on: August 24, 2012, 09:38:04 am »

Check your apartment for splotches of xenomorph blood.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14543 on: August 24, 2012, 09:39:53 am »

No and no. Atleast I hope.

I have been messing around in the kitchen, helping prepare lunch, but that boiled down to peeling and cutting vegetables, nothing skin drying or leprosy inducing there :S

E: To the ninja, no, no zombies sadly.

E2: Second ninja, no xenomorphs, I think I would have noticed the acid corrosion.
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14544 on: August 24, 2012, 09:40:56 am »

Check your apartment for splotches of xenomorph blood.
People are reading my mind today.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14545 on: August 24, 2012, 09:55:24 am »

sometimes it just happens, where the top layer of skin starts peeling.

happens to me occasionally.

That said, greatorder is most assuredly dying. You'll be fine though Jopax.
He's fucking with us.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14546 on: August 24, 2012, 09:55:53 am »

Constantly washing your hand can remove its natural moisture and cause the skin to crack and/or peel off. Do you usualy expose them to stuff like dishwashing detergents or similar cleaning products?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14547 on: August 24, 2012, 09:59:59 am »

I did wash them a few times but only water. Anyways, it's mostly peeled now, atleast the thumb, the index finger is proving to be a bit more of a challenge.

And all this talk of dying is silly I fee
AS - IG

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14548 on: August 24, 2012, 10:03:09 am »

Try using moisturizers more often once it stops peeling off. If it keeps doing it you should see a doctor, never know when you have a horrifying skin disease thats starting to claw its way through your immune system :P
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14549 on: August 24, 2012, 10:04:08 am »

Try using moisturizers more often once it stops peeling off. If it keeps doing it you should see a doctor, never know when you have a horrifying skin disease thats starting to claw its way through your immune system :P

Moisturize me
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 968 969 [970] 971 972 ... 11037