Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14486869 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14520 on: August 24, 2012, 12:09:16 am »

What we're trying to say is... We're sorry Corai.  :'(
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14521 on: August 24, 2012, 12:09:27 am »

Nobody burns people on crosses, you're supposed to bury them alive. Under spikes. At the gallows.

I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14522 on: August 24, 2012, 12:09:50 am »

I doubt Puerto Rico will become a state right now, because as a territory we get to tax them without representing them in congress. I'm unsure why they put up with that; maybe they just want protection. Say what you will about the rest of the world, but the U.S could likely curbstomp any other country on this side of the world, although maybe not a full alliance. I think Brazil is the strongest State (Capital S) in the hemisphere, although I've heard Canada is surprisingly badass for having a population measured on one hand.
The infrastructure is already there for getting them accepted, and as recently as 2009 (and actually getting bi-partisan support, something crazy unlikely for any bill in the past 4 years). Right now they are holding some votes over what Puerto Ricans want, and assuming the vote succeeds then it is almost sure that they will become a state. It is entirely possible that they will say no, but given the trend over the past few decades (40% vs 60% 50 years ago, 46% vs 48% 20 years ago, and 45.5% vs 50% 15 years ago), I think there is a better then even chance that they will become a state (even though the trend between 20 and 15 years ago didn't get any better).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14523 on: August 24, 2012, 12:10:09 am »

Kobolds are actually one of the few things that I'd consider "cute", oddly enough.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14524 on: August 24, 2012, 12:10:44 am »

Well, what made me go WTF today is:

What we're trying to say is... We're sorry Corai.  :'(

Nobody burns people on crosses, you're supposed to bury them alive. Under spikes. At the gallows.

I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore

And the fact I was eating a cookie while I typed this.

-EDIT-

Kobolds are actually one of the few things that I'd consider "cute", oddly enough.

Now now boy, don't make me have to come to your home and butcher you. I am not cute.

I'm adorable. :3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:12:37 am by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14525 on: August 24, 2012, 12:12:00 am »

Mission accomplished, get the ropes!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14526 on: August 24, 2012, 04:26:34 am »

Something big, somewhere nearby is burning. The entire city is clouded with this thick white smoke, you can barely see the surrounding hills, which makes determining the source of the smoke rather impossible.

The WTF came this morning when I loked out the window and saw only white, freaked me out a bit before I realized that it's not me dreaming and it's not a problem with my eyes.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14527 on: August 24, 2012, 04:32:55 am »

Something big, somewhere nearby is burning. The entire city is clouded with this thick white smoke, you can barely see the surrounding hills, which makes determining the source of the smoke rather impossible.

The WTF came this morning when I loked out the window and saw only white, freaked me out a bit before I realized that it's not me dreaming and it's not a problem with my eyes.

Smooooooooke on the waaaaater.....
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14528 on: August 24, 2012, 06:06:08 am »

... hopefully it's not the sky that's burning.

Though it could be some lighter than air gasses or... something. Don't occasional, wuzzat word, extrusions or summat? Ignite and stay burning for a while? Something something coal gas burning for weeks. I'unno, just woke up and chemistry's n'exactly m'strong point.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14529 on: August 24, 2012, 06:41:15 am »

The surrounding hills and mountains have some big brush and forest covered areas, stuff that's been without any real water for weeks now, it's dry and ignites easily. And that's about it, a bunch of forests around are burning and I don't think anyone is doing anything unless it's dangerously close to populated areas. Both because of lack of shit given and because of lack of equipment and technical expertise on the firemen's part.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14530 on: August 24, 2012, 07:55:12 am »

When the fog smoke clears make sure there aren't any corpses strung up in the power lines.
くコ:彡

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #14531 on: August 24, 2012, 08:06:07 am »

When the fog smoke clears make sure there aren't any corpses strung up in the power lines.
The first one was on a TV antenna.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14532 on: August 24, 2012, 08:50:53 am »

You could always just watch TV first...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14533 on: August 24, 2012, 08:52:48 am »

I think you need to be comforable with yourself for the Midnight Channel to do its thing, though, or have someone along who is. I got the impression the protagonist had already somehow unlocked his Persona and that was why he could jump in the TV.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14534 on: August 24, 2012, 08:58:22 am »

The TV thing was all
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
, but I guess you're right since he had access to Izanagi unlike
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 11037