Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488674 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14010 on: August 15, 2012, 08:42:23 pm »

just noticed I have been quoted in a sig by Bdthemag. This is a WFT moment to me and also improved my mood on a shitty wet drippy day. :) 8)
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14011 on: August 15, 2012, 08:45:54 pm »

just noticed I have been quoted in a sig by Bdthemag. This is a WFT moment to me and also improved my mood on a shitty wet drippy day. :) 8)
It was during when you were posting while drunk a few days ago, when you said it I was so confused that I couldn't help but laughing hard for a good five minutes.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #14012 on: August 15, 2012, 08:47:40 pm »

I just want to learn it so I can confuse Canadians and Americans who say "Oh yeah I'm Scottish/Irish!", then I say in Gaelic, "Which part, eh?"

.... Aaaand everyone else. :3

Go to Inishmore of the Aran Islands in County Galway. One of the last true bastions of Irish, if you want to learn. ("Gaelic" is not a synonym for "Irish," nor is Scottish the same as Irish--just an FYI)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14013 on: August 15, 2012, 08:55:10 pm »

Yes. I know that, but they don't. <3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14014 on: August 15, 2012, 09:44:31 pm »

Speaking of odd dreams, I had a dream last night that was pretty... WTF.

I was at work, and suddenly there were praying mantises everywhere. Like carpets of them. They were eating people. So, nice little dream shift into a different locale, and I'm at the court house, talking to a few people I know. Then one of them turns into a swarm of big cockroach like insects and scurries off. I freak out, but the other person just acts like everyone does it. Then I woke up and was all itchy. So... Yeah.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14015 on: August 15, 2012, 09:54:22 pm »

I keep having this weird dream, where I am in a scrapyard, and can fly by flapping my arms.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14016 on: August 15, 2012, 10:01:28 pm »

I think I may have had my first sleep paralysis. I knew the signs of one well enough (paralyzed in bed, shadowy figure in the room, audio and/or tactile hallucinations) that I immediately recognized it as sleep paralysis (thus pushing it into lucid dream territory), followed shortly afterwards by a false awakening and resuming normal dream sleep. The thing is, I'm not actually sure if it was a sleep paralysis event or a dream about sleep paralysis, as it was in the middle of sleeping (as opposed to book-ending either the start or end of sleep), and it was rather short-lived.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14017 on: August 15, 2012, 10:51:57 pm »

I keep having this weird dream, where I am in a scrapyard, and can fly by flapping my arms.

...so do I :o
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14018 on: August 15, 2012, 10:59:09 pm »

The prophecy is getting closer to completion.

It begins.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14019 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:13 pm »

I was at work, and suddenly there were praying mantises everywhere. Like carpets of them. They were eating people.

lolololololo

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14020 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:34 pm »

The prophecy is getting closer to completion.

It begins.
You are dissolusioned my fine friend. The day it began was many years ago, this is only the beginning of the end.

In the words of the old ones.
vectorum sussurevi estis castratemur, sagitus sum laboras expiravi illud aspiras amplexisserat. et convivissima mihi transus vos degenatrices id efficus an usurpat, an quodus cum statarum geri ipsum trinamur aestimevi cum candare nonne emolantis sagittere, fugitemus primete.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14021 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:43 pm »

Somehow the more margaritas I make, the worse I get at making them.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14022 on: August 15, 2012, 11:02:12 pm »

I was at work, and suddenly there were praying mantises everywhere. Like carpets of them. They were eating people.

lolololololo

YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME! Seriously, you did though. Your avatar at 2 in the morning + Way too much Dr. pepper = funky ass dreams.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14023 on: August 15, 2012, 11:05:13 pm »

lolololololo

YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME! Seriously, you did though. Your avatar at 2 in the morning + Way too much Dr. pepper = funky ass dreams.
I only do this because I love you, my dearest Hans... I would never actually eat you, your coworkers, and your loved ones.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14024 on: August 15, 2012, 11:05:50 pm »

lolololololo

Bonum coniecturae, omnino iniuriam licet.

Somnia erit percutiatur per tegumenta insectorum. Ego dum incipit rigidum elementa, timere, interitum, mortem.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 11037