Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14444456 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13080 on: July 29, 2012, 09:08:30 pm »

subways good, but to expencive. BACON ROSTBEEF RANCH LACK OF SPELLING AND A HERB BUN PLEASE! "thatll be $15 please" SCREW YOU! "toasted bun?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #13081 on: July 29, 2012, 09:10:00 pm »

I downloaded Netscape Navigator 9 today and gave it a whirl. Facebook makes it burp a lot.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13082 on: July 29, 2012, 09:11:12 pm »

last time i used something other that firefox, chrome or (grudgingle) internet explorer was 5th grade.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13083 on: July 29, 2012, 09:11:27 pm »

Meh, it usually costs about $6.50 for a tuna footlong down here. Like $4 for a six inch.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13084 on: July 29, 2012, 09:11:41 pm »

I sang the MLP themesong and didn't notice until I took my headphones off and heard singing. I find it worrying that I sing without knowing.

Ninja X3
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13085 on: July 29, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »

I sang the MLP themesong and didn't notice until I took my headphones off and heard singing. I find it worrying that I sing without knowing.

Ninja X3
Really.

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13086 on: July 29, 2012, 09:17:33 pm »

Ninja X3
Really.
I've been whistling it recently, weird.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13087 on: July 29, 2012, 09:18:55 pm »

If you can't hear out your headphones, then you probably should get another pair besides noise canceling ones (or its quite loud).

Or you have really, really great headphones, whatever kind those are.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13088 on: July 29, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »

Clearly the makers of MLP are doing a test of their mind control technology.  It can only get worse from here.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13089 on: July 29, 2012, 09:41:37 pm »

Clearly the makers of MLP are doing a test of their mind control technology.  It can only get worse from here.

I believe you meant better.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13090 on: July 29, 2012, 09:43:23 pm »

Holy fuck guys I can't I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BUY PINKIE PIE'S PONY TRAIN

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13091 on: July 29, 2012, 09:47:29 pm »

Kind of a WTF/RAEG, my boss won't let us mix our own gasoline. I work for the city of [REDACTED], parks division, so we motor around the city, maintaining the parks and other areas. Because we use weed-eaters, we need an oil-gas mixture. You take 5 liters of gas, and pour a 500ml bottle of oil in. Not that hard. WTF boss.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13092 on: July 29, 2012, 10:06:52 pm »

Eh, salt and pepper's not worth it. And vinegar doesn't go well with the ranch dressing.
Ranch? What kind of heathen subs are you eating?
My own recipe! After working there, you experiment. My ideal sub has the meatball sauce on it too (but being a vegetarian it's difficult to get the sauce prior to it being filled with meatballs, even as an employee).
I don't really understand what sauce you're talking about, if your meatball sauce is lacking in meatball.
It's essentially the same as spaghetti sauce. Tomato sauce with some spices (garlic, oregano, some others I can't name).

Holy fuck guys I can't I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BUY PINKIE PIE'S PONY TRAIN
Herd, welcome to it.

EDIT: Oh, I saw something about tuna subs. Around here tuna + ranch was inexplicably popular. Almost as popular as tuna + disgustingly absurd amounts of mayo.

Apparently tuna goes well with egg based products.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:09:03 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13093 on: July 29, 2012, 10:09:48 pm »

It gives me perverse glee that the only exposure I've had to MLP is the .mov series, and the Muffin Man. Dear god almighty, the Muffin Man. *One lone tear*
Derpy... No...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13094 on: July 29, 2012, 10:13:28 pm »

There was a point during my time in the internet I almost became a brony, I'm glad that didn't happen. I'll keep my festering hate and unquenchable rage thank you very much.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 11040