Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14446740 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13065 on: July 29, 2012, 07:59:16 pm »

I get vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil every time I go to Subway, and on a fair number of other things as well. I want Subway now, what have you done.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13066 on: July 29, 2012, 08:02:27 pm »

Eh, salt and pepper's not worth it. And vinegar doesn't go well with the ranch dressing.

I never bothered with oil before. Maybe I should.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13067 on: July 29, 2012, 08:08:15 pm »

I'm a fellow of plain and simple taste. Salt and Pepper is pretty much the only "seasoning" I have on my Subway sandwiches :P

Coincidentally, salt-and-pepper-flavored chips are delicious.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13068 on: July 29, 2012, 08:12:27 pm »

Eh, salt and pepper's not worth it. And vinegar doesn't go well with the ranch dressing.
Ranch? What kind of heathen subs are you eating?
I never bothered with oil before. Maybe I should.
It's subtle, but definitely adds important flavor.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13069 on: July 29, 2012, 08:15:07 pm »

My own recipe! After working there, you experiment. My ideal sub has the meatball sauce on it too (but being a vegetarian it's difficult to get the sauce prior to it being filled with meatballs, even as an employee).
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13070 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:17 pm »

I like hot sauce

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13071 on: July 29, 2012, 08:28:55 pm »

I get vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil every time I go to Subway, and on a fair number of other things as well. I want Subway now, what have you done.

OOO me too!

and cucumbers!
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13072 on: July 29, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »

My own recipe! After working there, you experiment. My ideal sub has the meatball sauce on it too (but being a vegetarian it's difficult to get the sauce prior to it being filled with meatballs, even as an employee).
I adamantly maintain that tuna subs are the best subs, and everything else is a lie from the AI-Devil.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13073 on: July 29, 2012, 08:32:45 pm »

I adamantly maintain that tuna subs are the best subs, and everything else is a lie from the AI-Devil.
Tuna, Pickles, Onions, Olives, Both types of peppers, so good.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13074 on: July 29, 2012, 08:33:07 pm »

I don't really understand what sauce you're talking about, if your meatball sauce is lacking in meatball.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13075 on: July 29, 2012, 08:34:47 pm »

no, just no,
Subways tuna is gross, and pickles / olives / onions / both kinds of peppers do not belong on a sandwich of any kind.

and I wish I had subway right now.

and I do believe he's talking about the marinara sauce that the meatballs come with. minus the meatballs.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13076 on: July 29, 2012, 08:39:53 pm »

no, just no,
Subways tuna is gross, and pickles / olives / onions / both kinds of peppers do not belong on a sandwich of any kind.

and I wish I had subway right now.

and I do believe he's talking about the marinara sauce that the meatballs come with. minus the meatballs.
>:(
NO.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13077 on: July 29, 2012, 08:43:06 pm »

no, just no,
Subways tuna is gross-
You are dead to me.
yum yum! that taste of petrol and diesel! :P
I actually do enjoy the smell of gasoline.
No Gods, No Masters.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13078 on: July 29, 2012, 09:02:39 pm »

At Subway, I eat a wheat sub with turkey, cheese, and sometimes ham. That is all that is on it. All you people with your fancy toppings.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13079 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:00 pm »

Never had a subway in my life, believe they are a fecking rip. Hate Mc-Idontknowwhatchipsare-Donalds
Sister on the otherhand used to pay €5 ($6.50us) hust for a sandwich at O Briens and regularly buys subs.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.
Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 11040