Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14519405 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12750 on: July 21, 2012, 01:11:00 am »

They have green, leprechauns, potatoes, celtic knots, and tMoM constantly beats people who aren't using absurd college internets at speed tests.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12751 on: July 21, 2012, 01:15:03 am »

Eire is the most beautiful place I've ever been.  I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried a little every time I left.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12752 on: July 21, 2012, 01:17:28 am »

I love it there. The moment I stepped off the plane I just felt I was home. I've got family there, and they are so friendly. A really beautiful place.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12753 on: July 21, 2012, 01:26:44 am »

Yes, but the leprechauns are kind of assholes.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12754 on: July 21, 2012, 01:59:22 am »

I think I'd be an asshole too if people kept calling me short and trying to steal my gold.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12755 on: July 21, 2012, 03:06:03 am »

That, and sitting under a rainbow nowadays is liable to bring down some conservative fury.

Support gay leprechauns; they were born that way!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12756 on: July 21, 2012, 07:20:34 am »

I bloody hate the country.
*Hugs*

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12757 on: July 21, 2012, 09:34:40 am »

The following post. ;D

Reading thing called world embryo. Chapter fifteen -- Suddenly!

Chainsword!

Expression on other guy's face was priceless. I laughed. Shit was completely out of left field. Suddenly protagonist's new phallus replacement equivalent (bigger than anyone else's, so far!) grew teeth and a trigger. Hilarious. Grade A entertainment.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12758 on: July 21, 2012, 10:33:44 am »

Don't know if this is a good place to put this, but I didn't want to necro an old topic.  :-\

Anyways, I was playing Oblivion, got to the part where Weynon Priory gets attacked. When I talk to Jauffre about the Amulet of Kings being stolen, I notice something funny in the background:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Seems that Martin's pissed about having to go live up in a mountain refuge where his bodyguards look like samurais.  :P

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12759 on: July 21, 2012, 10:56:09 am »

You blasted carnivores.

/munches on veggie burger indignantly
This is what I don't get about vegetarianism. They think that it's wrong to harm animals for food. What about the plants? Acres and acres of plants, every year, are enslaved from birth, and have a medley of growth hormones injected into them, or at least for those "organic" farms, mixtures containing animal crap and rotting corpses of other plants dumped on them. Then, they are slaughtered wholesale by oversized lawnmowers specifically designed to kill them en masse. Then whatever remains are often ground up, or are burned, boiled, or fried, possibly while still alive. What isn't eaten is often used to start the next generation in what is little else than a forced-breeding program.

Plants show pain too, you know. Not as readily as animals, but they do show it, and it's made all the worse that it takes so long to notice it.

Please remember this is all a joke. Plants are often as delicious as meat.

Don't know if this is a good place to put this, but I didn't want to necro an old topic.  :-\

Anyways, I was playing Oblivion, got to the part where Weynon Priory gets attacked. When I talk to Jauffre about the Amulet of Kings being stolen, I notice something funny in the background:
Seems that Martin's pissed about having to go live up in a mountain refuge where his bodyguards look like samurais.  :P
Wouldn't you be pissed? It's not even thematically correct. Plus, why do the Blades equip themselves with Akaviri weapons?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12760 on: July 21, 2012, 10:57:45 am »

No, he's staring at you! He knows you're there, he knows what you did, and he hates you for it, forever.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12761 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:20 am »

You blasted carnivores.

This is what I don't get about vegetarianism. They think that it's wrong to harm animals for food. What about the plants? Acres and acres of plants, every year, are enslaved from birth, and have a medley of growth hormones injected into them, or at least for those "organic" farms, mixtures containing animal crap and rotting corpses of other plants dumped on them. Then, they are slaughtered wholesale by oversized lawnmowers specifically designed to kill them en masse. Then whatever remains are often ground up, or are burned, boiled, or fried, possibly while still alive. What isn't eaten is often used to start the next generation in what is little else than a forced-breeding program.

Plants show pain too, you know. Not as readily as animals, but they do show it, and it's made all the worse that it takes so long to notice it.

We need to invent Star Trek replicators so we can end the senseless slaughter. All of it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12762 on: July 21, 2012, 11:03:19 am »

Wouldn't you be pissed? It's not even thematically correct. Plus, why do the Blades equip themselves with Akaviri weapons?
The Blades basically took over what the Akaviri did and that was following the Dragonborn and killing dragons.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12763 on: July 21, 2012, 11:41:54 am »

You blasted carnivores.

We need to invent Star Trek replicators so we can end the senseless slaughter. All of it.

One of cracked's latest articles talks about new food printers, where you'll just key in what you want and it will create and cook that food item for you. It requires ingredient cartridges though, so there'd still be some glorious glorious unnecessary slaughter going on.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12764 on: July 21, 2012, 11:50:56 am »

Hahaha, it'll all be flavored soy.

Which, y'know? I've always said, if someone can pull off something that tastes and feels like meat, but was made from plants or whatever? Totally be all over that. Complete conversion to vegetarian if it were economincal. Providing it actually did taste that way and didn't have horrifying side effects.

I'm not so much a carnivore as I am someone that just doesn't like the taste and texture of most vegetables. Give me an alternative, and I'll happily let the cows and suchlike become useless (and shortly thereafter either extinct or vastly reduced in population :P).
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 11037